1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for XYumekoX

Sep 2, 2012

1. So far I've only made one purchase on this site. I paid in full with Paypal and will have that person leave feedback today. I have made many purchases on ebay and have sold many items through livejournal back in the day. If you would like a link to my ebay account so you can check some of my feedback there, I have posted the link below. :chocoheart

My Ebay Feedback Page

2. XYumekoX bought a Resinsoul Ai body from me, and was great to deal with! She was friendly, with amazing communication, and paid swiftly. Highly recommended, thanks so much!!

3. Yumeko purchased a pair of Leeke Hippo Ears from me. She was very pleasant to deal with and sent her payment promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :) Thanks!

4. I sold a Minimee Shou Head to XYumekoX, the transaction went smoothly, they paid promply and told me when the head arrived. Perfect Buyer ^_^

5. I bought a Dikadoll Sarielle head from XYumekoX with a free faceup included with the purchase.
      The faceup was great, exactly what I wanted! XYumekoX was pleasant to deal with and prompt responding to my private messages.
      Postage was fast, XYumekoX is a great seller. :aheartbea

6. I bought a hybrid doll from xyumekox. The doll came packed perfect! Wrapped up tight and safe. Communication was great with xyumekox, always got back to me before 24 hours. My doll was shipped out within 3 days after I got in touch with her. Not only is she a great seller but she did the face up and blushing on my new doll and she did an amazing job! It was all done before she was ever up for sale but I have to comment on how great the face up and blushing is on this doll. More then happy to ever buy from her again!

7. I traded a few Yo-SD outfits with xyumekox for an SD dress from Dollzone. Communication was great, she is very nice! The outfit is in perfect condition and all the pieces are present and as described. I'd be happy to do any sort of business with her again!

8. I completed a face-up commission for xYumekox and the transaction went wonderfully! ^^

She lives near me, so we met for the initial drop off, a very pleasant interaction. Communication from then on was superb and the payment swift.
      I'd gladly do business with her again!

9. I contacted XYumekoX about the possibility of doing a trade for a wig she had for sale, she commissioned an outfit from me, she shipped promptly, and the item arrived In immaculate condition.

10. Great communication, helped solve a TATA's mix-up and went above and beyond to get the issue resolved. She responded promptly and honestly. Sent the package in a quick and timely manner, all items arrived as expected. Would highly recommend to trade/buy/sell to :)

11. Yumeko took part in my Iplehouse Go. She had great communication and was quick to reply to messages and with payment. Thank you for being awesome!

12. [FONT=&amp] XYumekoX participated in a LUTS GO I hosted. She was quick to respond to PMs and paid quickly for her items and shipping. I would recommend as a buyer or GO partner again! It was fun thank you![/FONT]

13. XYumekoX bought the shorts from me.Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you! ^ ^

14. XYumekoX joined my Crobidoll GO and was a dream to work with, so nice to talk with and a super payer! I would be happy to have you with any of my GOs in the future :) Thank you for making the GO a success!

15. XYumekoX purchased and item from me. Payment was fast and communication great. Thank you for your purchase.

16. I bought a yosd-sized coat from XYumekoX and all was perfect ! XYumekoX has a good communication and knew how to reassure me. The postage was fast. Thank you very much ! ^-^

17. XYumekoX bought a pair of Souldoll eyes from me and the transaction was fast and smooth. Communication was good and the payment was sent promptly. I was also informed when she received them. :) A splendid buyer, thanks again!

18. I bought a pair of bloomies off of her and and she was great! I'd work with her again any time!

19. Bought a shirt from XYumekoX. She shipped promptly and refunded me for a shipping overpayment. Would buy from again!

20. XYumekoX purchased a Dollpamm tiny from me and our transaction was perfect!
      She paid right away; great communication; and she let me know as soon as she
      received her doll. I highly recommend her to everyone, and I would gladly do
      business with her again anytime.

Thank you! :)