1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nimbus_life

Sep 1, 2012

1. Thank you for leaving feedback!:)

2. Nimbus_life purchased a Cupid1 Face Plate from me. Her communications were excellent, payment prompt, and she even informed me when it arrived. I highly recommend working with her in any future sales or other endeavors.

3. It was a pleasure selling my Pukifee Icis to you! Fast payment & wonderful emails, I highly recommend you to everyone! Merry Christmas!

4. Nimbus_life bought a pukifee Pio faceplate from me and the transactions was wonderful! payment was fast and communication was great! Thank you so much and i just love her new face up!!!

5. I bought a pukifee head back from Nimbus_life. Communication was excellent, shipping was quick, and packaging was superb!

6. Nimbus buy my Lati
      excellent communication
      prompt payment
      Warned me arriving soon
      I highly recommend!!!
      great transaction!!
      Thank so much :)

7. I purchased a Pukifee body from Kira(Nimbus_life). She's just the best seller! Communication was great, wonderful packing, perfect item...and even little extras.:) I would highly recommend Kira!

8. Nimbus_life purchased Lati yellow Benny from me. Payment was very fast and communication was perfect! An excellent buyer. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much again! :)

9. Thank you Nimbus_life for the fast shipping and great communication. I am very happy with my transaction, and would recommend doing business with you anytime.

10. I purchased a lati yellow Haru from Nimbus_life and the transaction went by perfectly!! I am so happy about everything and I got a lot of extras with my girl, thank you very much for that!! Pleasure to do business!

11. Positive!

Kira and I did a trade, and things went perfectly! I love my new Planetdoll Mini Riz! She's even lovelier than I expected, and arrived right on time. Trades can always be a little risky, but I'd do a trade with Kira again in a heartbeat! Thanks so much!

12. Nimbus_Life was in my Tiny swap and was a pleasure ^_^ She shipped on time and made 4 cute dresses for her partner!! thanx so much for joining my swap ^_^

13. Kira bought two wigs from me and was an absolute pleasure to deal with! Great communication overall and prompt payment. Highly recommended!

14. Was in my Pukifee latiyellow Easter swap.
      She followed the rules and shiped on time.
      I would give her a great recommendation for any swap!

15. I bought a Bluefairy Shiny Fairy Hana from Nimbus_life and the transaction went wonderfully. She included a couple of dresses, wigs and shoes. Everything was well-wrapped and she shipped lightning-fast. I would gladly do business with her again!

16. I bought 2 dolls from Nimbus_life and could not be happier!! She allowed me to layaway the girls, and was so lovely to chat with while I paid them off!! They were posted securely and quickly once paid off, and arrived with extras to wear which was so special. Both dolls were exactly as described and really gorgeous. I am extremely thrilled with the transaction and grateful for the opportunity to adopt these special girls!! THANKYOU!!!

17. Twice now Nimbus_life has contacted me about wigs I am selling. The first time she asked for an estimate on shipping to her zip in Canada. I went to the post office (in the Michigan cold and snow mind you) with the wig and got the estimate. I had the wig ready to go and she never messaged me back regarding the sale. I checked with her, asking if she was still interested, never heard from her. About a week later she messaged me again about another wig I was selling. Since I already had the estimate I replied back promptly and again never heard from her. I wouldn't waste my time with any transactions or the possibility of a transaction with her again.

18. NIMBUS purchased a bjd head from me and she was an pleasure to work with. Payment was easy and quick, and communication was perfect.

thank you!
      chops