1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tiyama

Aug 14, 2012

1. Please leave a feedback for me if you have any transaction with me, thanks:aheartbea

2. I bought from tiyama amazing outfit.
      Communication was great! Really fas shipping.
      The outfit is as descibed.

Thank You so much! i will definetly buy something from you again!

3. purchase a dress set from tiyama, good communication and fast shipping. Thank you so much^^

4. I've purchased a doll dress from tiyama and it was a great pleasure to deal with her. Friendly and fast communication, quick shipping, item well packed. Thank you and I hope for future transactions!

5. I bought some outfit sets from tiyama and would gladly buy from her again! The items were shipped quickly and were well-packed, and all communication was fast and super friendly and very accomodating. Thank you so much! :)

6. I bought some beautiful clothing from tiyama and the transaction went very smoothly. Very happy doing business with tiyama
      Thank you!

7. I bought a beautiful top from her. Communication went smoothly and item was shipped out fast. Hope to buy something from her again ^_^! Thank you so much!

8. tiyama's very friendly (answered all my silly questions ^^"), shipped really fast and clothes are amazing <3 My girl looks so pretty thanks to her!
      Thank you a lot ^^

9. Tiyama! I bought 18 mm blue eyes from her and Im happy with the quality very pretty and vibrant! I also bought wigs from her and will post once they get here :D thank you very much for your great communication and honesty!

10. I bought several things from Tiyama. She is responsible seller, package was shipped fast and the wig arrived in perfect condition as the several clothes too ^^ Thank you.

11. I bought a wig and everything went smoothly. Thank you very much!

12. I purchased an outfit from tiyama and it arrived quickly even though they were in the middle of new year holiday. Communication was excellent and the outfit is even more lovely in person. A wonderful transaction!

Jay

13. I brought a coat from tiyama&#8203;, the transaction was smooth and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with again ^_^

14. I bought a lovely outfit from tiyama. It is amazing. Thanks a lot. Hope to deal with you again. :)

15. I bought a wig from tiyama. Fast communication, the wig was shipped asap and arrived in the exact same condition as described. I'd not hesitate to deal with tiyama again - thank you!

16. I purchased a pair of ED eyes from tiyama. They are absolutely stunning!!! Communication was great and the eyes were shipped out fast! Thank you so much!!

17. Bought m3 studio jeans, tata shirt, and a scarf set from her! thanks again <3 arrived quickly and in great condition. ^^

18. I bought a wig. It arrived quickly well packaged. Very good transaction! Recommended seller!

19. I bought an underwear set, it was packaged great, arrived quick and the communication with Tiyama was wonderful.
      Would buy from again!

20. I bought a DollHeart MSD purple fer. It arrived quickly and is just beautiful! Packaged well as were the two headdresses it came with. Tiyama responded quickly to all messages and provided a tracking number. (the dress arrived before the tracking realized it had left Hong Kong! lol)
      I highly recommend this seller!