1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for desertmountainbear

Jul 28, 2012

1. Please post feedback here if you have purchased from, or sold to desertmountainbear.
      Thanks

2. Desertmountainbear bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A real pleasure to do business with.

3. DesertMountainBear purchased a Pukipuki Darjeeling from me last week. She could not have been nicer to work with! Paid right away, let me know when the doll arrived. No issues at all. Thanks again :)

4. DesertMountainBear purchased a multihead pukifee Bonnie from me last week. She was a pleasure as a buyer! She paid immediately, our email correspondence was very pleasant,and she let me know the doll arrived safely. This was my first marketplace transaction on Den of Angels and it could not have been better!

5. desertmountainbear purchased comfort felix from me and communication and payment is fast. very happy with the transaction :)

6. It was a pleasure selling to the lovely desertmountainbear. She bought a pukipuki sleeping lily faceplate from me. She immediately sent payment and let me know when the package arrived. Great communication every step of the way and just all around very sweet. Great transaction! :)

7. I recently sold my Littlefee Leah head to desertmountainbear. Payment was sent promptly and she was kind enough to let me know that she had received the package safely. Very good transaction. I would definitely sell to her again.

8. Desertmountainbear is an absolutely delightful person! She bought a pkf Vanilla from me, paid promptly and let me know as soon as she arrived. I would definitely recommend her to anyone :)

9. Great transaction with Desertmountainbear who purchased a LTF faceplate from me. Communication was good and payment was fast. An excellent buyer. Thank you.

10. Desertmountainbear is a WONDERFUL buyer! - fast payment & great communication!
      HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

11. I sold a Minifee to Desertmountainbear and she was wonderful to work with. Great communication and fast payment, and she also let me know when the doll arrived safely. I would work with her again in the future!

12. Just finished the most awesome transaction with Desertmountainbear!! She purchased a Lati Hana from me and it was a pleasure from start to finish. Thanks Desertmountainbear for everything :)

13. Desertmountainbear bought one of my lati lime, fast payment and communication very happy with transaction, thank you