1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Company RSDOLL

Jul 1, 2012

1. I'm excited to hear about this new company RSDOLL! I love what I'm seeing from them so far and the spine bone system looks interesting.

RSDOLL News Thread

RSDOLL Website

2. I really am interested in the spine system and I love my dolls from Raurencio Studio! I am deciding which is my favorite head.

3. I am really loving that the RSDOLL RG Line is compatible with the Volks' SD17 in terms of clothing, shoes and wigs.

I was also curious about the company especially since it is also owned and operated by the owner of Raurencio Studios. Racius tells me that RSDOLL is the commercial brand of Raurencio Studios. He is working closely with Crobidoll in the production of his new dolls. So the normal skin resin is the same as Crobi's with Volks' being more yellow.

4. Hi nancy! I have the RSDOLL web site pulled up as we speak taking a look at their boys. I'm aiming towards Evan and Daniel so far. :D They do have a promotion going on of getting a free random head for full doll purchases by July 5th. Not much time I know, but it took the Mods a few days to determine whether or not RSDOLLs were to be allowed on the forum.

5. Oh? I wonder whether this body is compatible with Raurencio Studio's older heads, then... I've always loved the Adonis head, but was never fond of the body that went with him. ^^ I'd love it if I could stick him on the RSDoll body, instead! It looks lovely~

That said, I'm also rather liking the heads that RSDoll have released here - Daniel, in particular. I'd be interested in seeing a blank shot of the head.

6. The original Raurencio Studio resin was very light. They might be using the Crobi resin now, but if you get an older Adonis head it might be lighter than the body. The neck on the new body is smaller according to their measurements. I would ask them about it.

7. Hi kirika! According to RSDOLL on their Q & A the Raurencio Studio heads (Adonis was specifically mentioned) will not fit on the RSDOLL body. Racius is going to be redesigning the heads to match RSDOLL.

8. Hi, PacificBlue ^^
      Hmm... I was expecting the neck to be smaller, but hoping the resin wouldn't be that much different. But they're redesigning the heads, eh? Might be worth waiting for, then. I'd prefer that to playing resin match, at any rate... *lazy, lazy*

In the meantime, I think I'll toss around the idea of sliding a Daniel into my crew. I really like that ever-so-slight smile of his. XD

9. What does this new venture mean, exactly? Is Racius kind of re-"starting from scratch"? Bringing out a new body and only a couple of head sculpts (quite different from earlier style, as well)? Or is the older website still up as well?

The spinal thing reminds me of the white plastic segmented doll frame strips we tried putting into Dollshe torsos to keep the tum from popping. This is so much more realistic-looking, though. There's a wonderful advanced mod opportunity there for someone --

10. Hi hobbywhelmed. See post #3 about the company. ^^

The spinal cord is quite nice indeed! And the thing is that it is included as part of the male body already and no need to buy separately. If you check out the news thread there should be a diagram on how it works or on their site as well.

11. PacificBlue - I saw your post, above. Wasn't sure what "commercial brand" meant - the name, or a new line of dolls with a separate identity from the older ones. I did find my link to the previous Raurencio Studio website and that appears to still be in operation, with some dolls still being sold.

I saw the news thread earlier today and checked out the new website, which is where I noticed the new style of the heads available there.

12. The body is really nice and that new system sure sounds interesting. I really hope someone in my area will get one cos I'd love to take a closer look at one. Also, colour-wise. It might fit my two Minimee heads better than the Unidoll and Dragondoll bodies they're on right now.

13. Khell, speaking of minimee do you think if their normal skin resin matches minimee normal? I also thought the same thing immediately when seeing this new company by Racius XD

14. I'm not sure since there's no one, yet, who could do a comparison but I hope so. Unfortunately, the body's too small for the head that's currently on the Dragondoll body - I got that huge Uncle body for a reason. But maybe Racius will make a taller body later? I'd sure love to see resin comparison pics of the RSdoll body cos it loosk fabulous!

15. Rsdoll offers the chance to buy the special heads which will be released continuously at a discounted price to customer who buys a rsdoll.

I posted the news in the Notice on our website

16. That is wonderful news! Is the new normal resin the same color that was used for for the ladies on the new lady body?

17. It's a great offer really! The Adonis and Marco heads are going to be resized to fit the new RSDOLL body. The features will stay the same though smaller. Also, those who buy an RSDoll can get Adonis and Marco at discounted price plus a free head. ^^

nancy: The resin color used now is the same one used by Crobidoll who is helping with the doll manufacturing.

18. The new ladies were produced after they started working with Crobidoll. I just wanted to be sure it is the same resin. If it is, I can post a comparison of the old and new resin. I asked on their Q&A board.

19. Another voice adding my awe and desire to the thread, this seems like a fantastic idea and I'm really excited someone has come up with this! I *may* have to go stalk the website now.. I don't think I'll be lucky enough to get myself a full doll for the event, but with tax time coming up soon this might be a good one to get to know a little better! Very impressive :D

20. We’re sorry but we don’t know what it means. We don’t work with Crobidoll to develop girl dolls, we don’t have such a plan^^; We just said our normal color is the same with Crobidoll’s one. Please correct it.