1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Valo

Jun 14, 2012

1. This is Valo's feedback thread.
      If you've made any sales with me here on Den of Angels, please leave your feedback here!

#1 Valo, Jun 14, 2012
      Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    2. Valo purchased a pair of Elfdoll hands from me and the transaction was perfect. She paid quickly and informed me right away when the items arrived and was lovely to deal with all the way through. Thank you so much!

3. Valo purchased a Unoa Marion head from me, he paid right away, and the communication was excellent! He is a very good buyer, Thank you Valo!

4. Thank you so much Valo! I bought Carina iplehouse! She's amazing and beautiful. Good job:)

5. Me and Valo did a doll trade and it was a wonderful experience
      I would not hestitate to buy from or sell to Valo again!

I really hope you enjoy your rara!!!

6. Valo bought from me Leekeworld wig.
      Communication with him was great! He paid really quick and let me know when the wig arrived.
      Thank You so much!

7. She bought some doll clothes from me and all went perfect. She was a nice contact. Thank you so much Dear.

8. Valo bought two puki wigs from me and everything went fine. Thanks so much!!!

9. I was in a trade with Valo
      He was AM-AZ-ING :)
      The doll came very very fast and was in stunning condition^^
      I would love to trade again
      A++++++++++++
      THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

10. I sold an Alice in Labyrinth Heyley head to Valo. Communication was great, payment fast and altogether a smooth transaction.

11. I traded heads with Valo.
      The contact was extremely nice and he shipped the head very fast. Everything went great!
      The head came well packed and I got two pairs of eyelashes as a gift.

Thank you very much~!

12. Valo bought some items from me.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much.^^

13. Valo and I traded heads. His communication was great and the item was exactly as described! couldn't have asked for an easier transaction! would gladly do so again! thank you!

14. Did a trade with Valo for a crobi marcel! Beautiful, shipped fast, EASY communication and SUPER nice. <333 Thank you Valo! I love it! <33333

15. Valo purchased Supia Rosy from me. He made this transaction very pleasant. He even let me know when she arrived. Highly recommend Valo.

16. Valo bought some eyes from me)
      I highly recommend Valo to everyone. Excellent transaction. The communication was great. Good luck with everything. Thank you!

17. Valo bought some shoes and tights from me. Communication was great, and it was a perfect transaction. Thank you!

18. Traded heads with Valo and it was one of the smoothest transactions ever!
      Communication was excellent, the head was shipped on the promised date and arrived in perfect condition.

I'd gladly deal with Valo again - thank you! <3

19. Valo and me do a trade and all things are perfect, we send the doll the same day and he let me know when he get the doll. I highly recommended him.
      Thanks so much!

20. Valo and I did a trade for my Unoa 1.0 body and his SD Luts Lishe...excellent communication and dolls shipped on same day : ) Wonderfully packaged and lovely doll :) Would trade with again in a heart beat!
      Thank you dear!
      Zenna