1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gnossienne

May 21, 2012

1. Please leave all feedback for Gnossienne here. Thank you!

2. i bought an ih model body from gnossienne, and everything went smoothly. communication was great, and the body was shipped very promptly. doll and extras all as described. would definitely buy from again!! thank you!

3. Gnossienne bought from me Swith Robin outfit.
      The comminication was great!
      She paid really quick and Pm me when the outfit arrive.

Thank You so much!

4. Gnossienne is very good buyer. All transactions are smooth and quickly.
      Thank you very much. ^^b

5. Gnossienne purchased a doll head from me. Payment was fast and they were kind enough to tell me wehn their package arrived. A+ would happily deal with them again.

6. Sold an Iplehouse Bichun head to me. Very friendly and thorough communication, very considerate and helpful! Package was sent quickly and was very secure! Would definitely have business again sometime (:

7. Gnossiene is a fantstic buyer.

She bought a head from me. PMs were fast and polite all the way. She made the payment really really fast. She adjusted to available shipping options as well.

I would definitely deal with this fantastic buyer again and would recommend her.

Thanks for rehoming him.

8. I bought an Iplehouse chase from gnossienne and everything was perfect ^-^
      Nice communication and everything!

9. Gnossienne purchased a doll from me. Everything was fine and fast.
      I have only positive impression of this buyer and I would be happy to deal again. ;)
      HIGHLY recommended.

10. I bought a Crobidoll Yeon-Ho from Gnossienne and transaction went super smooth! Fast shipping and package was nicely and securely wrapped. Excellent communication and such a friendly seller. I highly recommend Gnossienne and would be more than happy to work with again. :)

11. Bought a Switch Soseo head, reasonably priced, was very nice! Quickly sent! Received today and hes perfect!! Would do business again!

12. Gnossienne sold me a doll body and was very helpful and professional to deal with. She took extra photos on request, was very patient and prompt in mailing. Thanks so much! :)

13. Bought a head from Gnossienne, she answered all my question and ship really fast very very very very happy :)

14. POSITIVE

I purchased an SD Crobidoll Limited R-Line Yeon-Ho w/ Type B Faceup from Gnossienne. Really good communication, fast shipment, very good care in shipping protection, and doll is just as described! Recommended seller! Fabulous transaction - thanks! :)

15. Bought a doll from Gnossienne. Excellent communication. She always responded to PMs promptly and called the post office when the doll took longer then anticipated to arrive. Thank you!!

16. Bought a doll from Gnossienne, and it was a great transaction.
      Great communication, and the doll was packed really well.
      Thank you,

17. Gnossienne bought a dress from me. Everything went smoothly and she let me know when it arrived. Thank you!

18. Gnossienne bought a sd17 boy from me. payment is very fast and great communication. very great buyer thank you so much:D

19. +1 for Gnossienne
      I bought two SD (dino nyxdoll) heads from Gnossienne. Good communication and fast delivery.

20. I bought a couple pairs of AS shoes from Gnossienne <3
      She is a fantastic seller! Always quick to reply to PM's and shipped out very fast! Thanks so much!