1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Strega

May 11, 2012

1. Please leave feedback here :)
      Thank You :)

2. I've bought from Strega Soom silicone eyes and a red crochet corset. She is great to work with, very kind and friendly, contact is just perfect, shipping was very fast! I would glady deal with her again and I highly recommend her!
      Thank you Strega <3

3. I commissioned an awsome croshett corset for my EID jessica, Wonderful peice, & quick shipping too! Thanks

4. Strega just bought a LoongSoul body from me.

She paid very quickly and was very kind in communication~ (: Flawless transaction.

Highly recommended!!

5. Strega bought a Soom Obsidous head from me. All was great!

6. I've done face-up on Strega's Obsidius. Everything went well, another nice transaction with this kind girl =) I highly recommend her ^^

Thank you dear! <3

7. Strega bought an Onyx head from me. They paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. Thank you :)

8. I purchased a gorgeous blue see through dress/nightgown for my SID and it arrived safe and sound. Wonderfully made, very pretty. Will definitely deal with again

9. I've sold Iplehouse Phantom to Strega. The transaction was perfect, layway payments always before dealines, nice and quick communication. A reliable partner worth recommendation.
      BIG PLUS.

10. I got a Cyndy from Strega. Great communication & fast shipping. She was packed well and didn't get any damage during shipping.
      Thank you so much

11. I sold a Granado Nuevo body to strega. Paid quickly and great communication. Would love to work with you again. Thanks!

12. Strega brought some wigs etc off me and was a wonderful buyer,paid fast and communicated well,Would definitely recommend her ,thank you

13. kinga bought spirit joint hand from me. She was very nice buyer. Her communication was well understand and do paid very fast. I recommend to do business with her! Great buyer!

14. I participated in the GO (Crobidoll), which she organized. It was an excellent transaction- fast shipping and great communication Thanks :D !

15. I bought from Strega a rare head with a beautiful face up she had painted. She responded quickly and very sweetly to all my questions, and the head was well packed and shipped promptly. Thank you, Kinga, for listing this lovely guy and making it possible for me to bring him home. Would love to work with you again.

16. I recently purchased a minifee Celine head with Pauli faceup from Strega. She is an absolutely wonderful person, friendly, quick to post and even went out of her way to contact the post office when the package went missing for a few weeks.
      A++ would definitely purchase from her again.
      Thanks so much! I love her! <3

17. A++++++++++++++++ transaction!

We had an amazingly great trade with Strega - her Limhwa Half-elf girl for my Ringdoll RGM2 body. We shipped the dolls the same day and they arrived almost simultaneously. Strega packed my little darling very well and also was kind to include nice extras to go with her, thank you so much! I will be happy to do business with Strega at any time soon and highly recommend her as a reliable business partner and a great person to deal with! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

18. Thank you very much @Strega for the wonderful outfit. Sorry not to leave feedback before but I was ill. Tonight I put the dress on my doll and she looks wonderful! It was a good transaction.

[​IMG]