1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Havra

May 5, 2012

1. Please leave your feedback for me here! :cheer

I also have good feedback on eBay.

Thank you!

2. Sorry, that link is messed up and I can't edit in here. You can see my eBay feedback here.

3. Sold my Bobobie Weylin boy to Havra. She was very quick in answering PM's and wonderful to deal with. :) I would definitely sell to her again!

4. Havra bought a Dollshe Saint from me. Transaction was excellent, couldn't have asked for better. I would definitely do business with her again, & would recommend her to anyone.

5. Havra participated in my 2079Realms GO. Payment and communication were prompt - everything I wanted from a GO member. Thanks for joining!

6. Havra bought an impldoll kid body from me. She made a reasonable offer and paid promptly, and told me right away when the body arrived. Perfect buyer. I'll definitely transact with her given the opportunity again! Thanks, dear!

7. Havra purchased a Doll Family A SD sized male body from me and was a wonderful buyer with very quick and friendly communication, as well as swift payment. Thank you very much for the perfect transaction. Would be very happy to do business with again in the future. :)

8. Havra bought some jointed hands from me. Smooth and swift transaction. Everything worked out. Thanks!

9. Havra bought a set of Soom bunny parts from me, payment was prompt, she communicated with me throughout and even let me know when the parts arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

10. Bought some bunny ears and tail from Havr! Havr was so pleasant to deal with and had amazing communication-- I would definitely recommend her as a seller~ Thanks a bunch! :hug:

11. Havra purchased a magical angel doll body from me and the communication was excellent, fast payment and Havra informed me when the body arrived. Perfect transaction! Thank you Havra.

12. I sold Ray Lewis's head to Hannah. The payment was made very quickly!
      Unfortunately the package was lost on the way to the addressee, but Hannah was very patient and reacted to the situation with more understanding. We put a lot of effort together, but the head was found in the end. I was happy to deal with Hannah, I am very grateful to her for her patience and friendliness.
      Thank you dear!:aheartbea

13. I bought an Unoa L-Bi head from Havra. Communication was fast and friendly and the shipping was just as prompt! He arrived well packed and in perfect condition. Highly recommended seller!

14. I bought a pair of Mylo / Teschen bunny legs from Harva and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. She was very prompt and friendly with her replies, giving me a quote for shipping with a refund when I paid a bit over. The legs arrived safely and in great condition, wrapped very secure. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to do a transaction with her! You can't go wrong.

15. I bought a 1/4 impldoll body from Havra. She was great at communication and provided timely updates. She Quoted me the shipping and refunded me the difference when it was cheaper than quotes. Incredibly friendly and nice. I had no problems!

16. Positive Transaction

I sold a box of SD clothes and shoes to Havra in a flawless transaction! Communication was fast and friendly, payment was immediate and I was updated when the package arrived. All around great buyer, thanks!

17. I sold a Bernard head. The payment eas realy fast and the comunication was friendly and very fast.
      Great buyer. Thanks.

18. I purchased a bobobie weylin from Havra, and everything went absolutely perfect, thanks so much!

19. I purchased a Dollshe Rey Lewis head from @Havra. Prompt and friendly communication, confirmed payment, sent my guy securely packaged and left me feedback at the end of our transaction. An absolutely smooth transaction from start to finish! Thanks so much!

20. I bought Impl White skin body from Havra, smooth communication and did all my request. package arrived safe and very well packed. Recommend seller! Thank you:)