1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Charm505

Apr 24, 2012

1. Hi! Thank you for the business! When you have a free moment, please leave your feedback. Thanks!

2. I purchased a Fairyland Minifee Chloe from Charm505 and the transaction was perfect! She was very responsive and worked well with me on layaway, always confirming deposits and communicating in a timely manner. I am also VERY happy to report that although she very openly reported that there was a smoker living with her the doll AND packaging were in NO WAY affected and did not have any smoke effects at all. Perfect!

I highly recommend anyone considering dealing with Charm505 to go right ahead! :D

3. I purchased a Minifee Seorin from Charm505 in person yesterday and it went perfectly! He was in brand-new condition, and she even wrapped him up as if it were shipped so I could have the box-opening experience! He also has a flawless face-up. She even remembered to ask if I wanted clothing for him- I had forgotten, and would have just let him go home nekkid. Great transaction!

4. I purchased a SP MNF Karsh from Charm505 and she was such a pleasure to communicate with. Shipping was fast and painless, and he was packaged perfectly - she even added in some Fairyland postcards! I will definitely be doing business with her again :]

5. I bought a MNF Sleeping Seorin head from Charm505 and it was a perfect transaction! She is a very friendly and nice person and always communicated promptly with me. Shipping was fast and the doll head was packaged very very well! I would definitely buy from Charm505 again! Thank you so much for this transaction. <3

6. I bought a Sleeping Mirwen head from Charm505, very friendly and great communication. She shipped the doll head quickly after payment and the head arrived in mint condition. Thankyou so much for selling the Mirwen head to me and thankyou for a lovely transaction!

7. I bought a elf chloe F60 head from Charm505 and she was wonderful to work with. Excellent communications and went the extra mile to get the shipping charges. She was even so sweet as to offer an in-person option, should I like to save on shipping. I wasn't able to, but I appreciated the offer. She shipped the head in an incredibly well padded box and it came to me in perfect condition. Anyone contemplating working with Charm505 should have a smooth transaction ahead of them.

Thanks again!

8. I purchased Charm505's FL Feeple 60 Girl body in NS. The body was as she showed on sale thread, she packed it well, and shipped as fast as possible for living in Brooklyn. I believe trains were involved. :D Anyway the doll body arrived & I am over the moon,. she is my first FL Feeple & I wish I had bought one of these years ago. Such a great posing body. Anyway Charm did a great job in transaction & I am very happy I have also made a new friend. Would buy again from her anytime.

9. Another great transaction with Charm505, this time it was her Littlefee Shiwoo boy in NS. She packed him very well and shipped him with some extras so no naked kid while I find what works here for him or what I need to get. Great person to deal with. Great communicator and very sweet person.

10. I bought a Fairyland Feeple60 Mirwen Open-Eyed Head from Charm505, what a delight!!! Fast communication and the head was in excellent condition.Would love to do business with her again in the future:fangirl:

11. I purchased some LTF aritic fox parts for my littlefee from Charm505! She mailed it out super fast, and it was extremely well packaged! her communication has been wonderful as well! i would gladly do so again! :D

12. My dolly purchase (FL PP Sugar) from Charm505 was flawless! She was prompt, attentive, and most delightful to converse with and we shared helpful information. Packing was secure and shipping was speedy. I would recommend her to anyone.
      Thanks so much for such a pleasant purchasing experience here at DoA! :daisy

13. I bought a MNF head from Charm505 and the transaction was amazing!
      Because of a dummy postman, my package had a delivery issue. Charm505 managed it as a professional! I'm very lucky to buy from her, I don't know if I would receive my MNF head without her help. She kept me in touch as soon as she got news and updates with my parcel.
      She is a super nice and reliable person :) She is a great seller and I highly recommend her.

Thank you so much!!!! :aheartbea

14. Charm505 bought a SP C-line Lishe face plate from me. She was a joy to work with, payment was very prompt, communications were very polite and prompt. I'd love to sell to her again :)

15. Charm505 purchased a Chicline Lishe faceplate from me. She was an absolute doll to deal with - she sent payment within hours and communicated very politely throughout the transaction. When she received the package, she let me know the same day that it made it to her safely. Charm505 is an asset to Den of Angels community and I would do business with her again in a heartbeat. Thank you very much for a flawless transaction! :aheartbea

16. I did a trade with Charm505 for my chikline nanury faceplate ^^
      She was very friendly respond very fast on all my emails we worked out the deal. She ship fast pack well and let me know when she got the package from me
      Thank you sweaty it was a pleasure to deal with you ^^

17. I bought a minifee body from Charm505 ; it was one of the best transactions which I made !! The communication was PERFECT, the shipping VERY fast and very well-kept. I had small presents in the parcel, they are adorable !!
      I recommend Charm505 without hesitation, she's a really adorable and serious person <3

18. Charm505 sold me a Minifee Mirwen OE head on A-line body. She is the most nicest, sweetest and cutest person i have ever met!!, such a wonderful girl and amazing seller. She is very friendly, a pleasure to deal with! All communication was perfect and nice. Package was perfect and arrived safely and fast! I am very happy and thank you very, very much, truly, you are an angel! I highly recommend purchasing from this seller!, thank you so much my dear, wish you all the best!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

19. I bought Pukifee Pukisha FP from Charm505. She was awesome to deal with, she helped me with postages, replied quickly to every message and she is a really nice and sweet person. I have only good things to say, she is pleasure to deal with and a real angel. I would happily deal with her again! Charm505, you are the best! <3

20. I purchased a Fairyland Pukifee Vanilla from Charm505. She is super nice and kind !! she always replied quickly and all communication was perfect and very politely !! She helped me a lot for postage and ship super fast ! She sent me super cute warm gift <3 I love all of them she sent me :D I'm very lucky to buy from her <3 I highly recommend purchasing from this seller! Charm505 Nice to meet you :D You are an angel <3