1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PositivelyThrifty

Apr 14, 2012

1. Please leave any feedback here :kitty2

2. I sold a LittleFee wig to PositivelyThrifty, she was lovely to deal with wouldn't hesitate to sell to again.

Thank you

3. I have sold a LTF girl body to PositivelyThrifty.
      She was friendly and kept in touch.
      Payment was in time and she informed me of the arrival right away.
      Would certainly deal with her again!

4. I bought a LTF body from PositivelyThrifty. She was very friendly and package came well packed in a short time :)
      Thanks a lot.

5. I did a trade with PositivelyThrifty. Her LTF Elf Shiwoo faceplate for some clothes, shoes and jewellery from me. The trade was absolutely perfect from start to finish! Communication was great, she shipped very soon after I sent my part of the trade, and the faceplate arrived well packed and in as described condition. I would happily work with her again anytime and would definitely recommend her as a great seller or trade partner! Thanks so much!

6. Sold a PKF to PositivelyThrifty. She paid fast and let me know when the doll was stuck at the post and when it arrived. She kept me in the loop which was great! Great buyer! Thanks so much!

7. I have bought the lovely Soom Pandy from Positively Thrifty.
      She is very friendly to deal with and heas kept me very well informed.
      Shipment was super quick and Pandy is very squee-able!
      Thanks so much!

8. PositivelyThrifty purchased a Licht wig from me and was great to work with! She let me know when it arrived to her safely :3 Thanks again!

9. I bought a minifee head from PositivelyThrifty, she was extremely communicative and very friendly, a perfect transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again, thank you!