1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Noble Dolls Discussion Part 1

Apr 12, 2012

1. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?511926-Noble-Dolls-Raspberry!

Noble dolls is a french one person business.

http://nobledolls.blogspot.com/ Her blog which is written in french but some parts are written in english.

Noble Dolls will release a new doll named Rasberry, and she will be sold via JPopdolls. http://www.jpopdolls.net/store/home.php

She is 41 cm tall and will come in four colors, White, Normal, Light Tan and Tan.
      http://www.bjdcollectasy.com/featured/noble-dolls.html

I personaly hope that rasberry will be available to order via Layway. I fell for this girl badly because she has all the features I've always liked. Big pouty lips, beautiful eye shape and those hands~<3

........Mod Notes....

Noble Dolls Discussion Part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...Dolls-Discussion-Part-1&p=8958568#post8958568

2. Oh. My. God.

I have $1000 from my paychecks squirreled away for a chibi Unoa, but this.... This may be a serious contender. I love her kissy lips and her hips! Can't wait to see more photos. :D

Found the Flickr set for this girl from the creator! You can see detailed body pictures and more photos. :D
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/asella/sets/72157627971261641/with/7063892597/

3. Hi, she will be made in highly stable resin, so no worrying about yellowing. Also the tan dolls are tan all the way through and can be sanded.

She is amazing...her body is divine...and she will fit Unoa shoes and clothing...

4. That's good to hear about resin being stable. It's not polyurethane though, right?

I prefer double jointed elbows and single jointed knees because it's a nice balance between aesthetics and poseability.

I'm torn between the two tans and normal skin. I think I'll even start looking at clothes that will fit to get an idea of which look will suit each skin tone.

5. Hi all, I was just pm'd by the Mods. We cannot discuss product information or pricing here. All questions should be directed to the store. Discussion threads cannot be used as store fronts. So any questions relating, please email, I am not allowed to answer here and threads have been deleted.

Apologies to the mods...

6. But can you inform anything of the product in the news section? I've understood that you can, though I'm not sure if you can mention the price.

7. Here is from the mods in my pm...
      Post ID: We have only human colors planned for her. Typically we......
      Thread: Noble Dolls Discussion
      Reason: Please direct product & pricing questions to Jpopdolls directly. Discussion threads can't be used as storefronts. Thanks!

So ...I do not want to offend the mods. As you see, product or price cannot be discussed.

8. Alright, I just thought that some information could be written in the news section, but apparently I was wrong. I didn't mean to upset you or sound like I didn't believe you.

9. Huh, strange.... I thought you could discuss prices and product details in the News section too! Maybe I was wrong.

I actually found a comparison photo between Raspberry (cast by Noble Dolls) and 9 other dolls posted by Asella on Materiel Celeste! It's really interesting to see how different she is - it certainly does look like MNF/Unoa clothes would fit her quite nicely. And, it looks like Raspberry might have a faceplate system, if I'm interpreting the profile photo correctly! Here, a bit further down the page (NWS).

I love how curvaceous she is! :)

10. I hope it is okay that I share two of Lowenaels pictures here! X3 I just loove that face-up on her! X3

[​IMG]
      Hazel (ND Raspberry) by Lowenael, on Flickr

I am also one who really hopes on layaway option x'D
      I would really love getting two of these girls! ...

11. Lowenael's girl is definitely very cute! Though I also really love the blue Raspberry, and someone's modded one (with the short red hair). Honestly, I haven't yet found a photo of Raspberry that didn't make me want her even more!

As far as the blank pics (they're pictures of the actual prototype), I unfortunately can't repost them here because The Joint asks its members not to repost photos. Some of them are photos posted on Asella's flickr and blog, but some are new too. Link for anyone with an account. (Does the Joint maybe have "closed" registration like DoA, where you have to email the admin to create you an account? There are a lot of interesting WIPs from various small artists, so I do recommend trying to get an observer membership if you're interested in first behind-the-scenes looks at small artist dolls!)

Thanks for the update, grael! So Asella is the one who came up with the face-ups too, huh? I'm really curious about how this whole artist/distributor dynamic works - is she in charge of the whole presentation of the doll too, like the default face-ups, the packaging and the like, or is that something you do? :)

elsii - I believe Asella specifically said that she wanted to make Raspberry's head such a size that it would make it really easy for her to share wigs with a MNF, so I think we're all set on this front! Besides, even if it is a bit on the small side, nothing a protective wig cap can't fix.

Also, maybe I'm a bit of a masochist but I kind of love waiting... I always get the most creative when I wait for a doll that's meant to be one of my characters (Gah, I'm already drawing another outfit for her, instead of sleeping to go to work... Ooops "OTL)

Marha - Oooh, I love copper hair! I'm going for a nearly black red, but I absolutely love all shades of red hair! The robot thing is a neat idea, I think she would actually look really good with all of the mods.

12. the modded one is mine, her name is Makka ^^

[​IMG]

Only eyes are different!

13. Limë, Makka is amazing! I love her bright red hair and I think the mods look fantastic! (But then again, she's a Raspberry and I don't think it's possible to make her look anything other than awesome)

If you don't mind me asking, how does she pose? :)

14. Just to know, mine is "peach" skin and she has been cast by asella this winter :) I'm also waiting for a tan one, cast by jpopdoll as soon as they will arrive ^^

15. Limë, wow, thanks for the photos! She looks sooo graceful and dainty - just as I'd hoped! Now I'm even more excited. :fangirl:

So she fits Unoa 2nd clothes, huh? This is a good thing to remember....

16. Haaa ... I haven't time ti reply here before >_< thanks you for all your comments :) I'm happy to see you love my doll ^^
      We haven't plan all for the pre order, we wait for samples :) they must be send soon, It's so exiting >_< !

Thanks Limë for pics ! I need to make others, but for the moment, I'm a little busy :/

For wigs, my doll have a head back adapted to 6/7 wigs ! I would like only joy for all owner of Raspberry : shoes, eyes, wig and clothes will be easy to find :)

The outfit on Makka was made on a domuya 40 cm :) the dress on mine (Lovelace) is unoa size

17. I don't know if she can wear 2nd clothes, but the ones she wears were my 2nd ones (made by Asella). Maybe company clothes won't fit!

19. If the resin is the same as my Kaye Wiggs doll, it is very, very nice and very smooth. The artist at the factory has done a fantastic job with her face-up too, just like Kaye's sample.

20. How do they hold up to aging, for anyone who has an artist doll from Jpopdolls? I would imagine it's probably "environmental" resin, which so far seems to get good results, but it's a very new type, only introduced to dolls in 2009.