1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soenatte's Feedback Thread

Jan 10, 2012

1. Hello~ this is my feedback thread.
      I only recently started buying on DoA so I thought it was about time I set this up.
      Please leave me some feedback if you had had any transactions or business with me!

Thank you in advance,
      Soenatte

2. Soenatte bought AS Yuma from me. Communication and payment were prompt and smooth! A very understanding and wonderful buyer who is both a pleasure to trade and chat with! I hope you are happy with the little one! Thank you for giving him a new home! :aheartbea

3. I sold a Luts Winter '09 head to Soneatte and the transaction was very smooth. Payment was sent promptly and communication was excellent. Thank you!

4. I sold an IoS Sezz head to Soenatte. She was polite and super friendly through out the transaction~ Quick payment and great communication! Thank you so much! Glad you enjoy your head >w< ~<3

5. Bought a Crobidoll Marisol from her! She was super helpful, communicated promptly & she arrived just as promised!

6. I sold a Dollfie Dream HDD-02 head to Soenatte. Overall the transaction was wonderful; Communication was great and payment was prompt. I would gladly do business with her again. Thank you (^o^)!

7. I sold Soenatte an Obitsu body and everything went beautifully! Communication was friendly and awesome and she made prompt payments for the short layaway that she did. I would definitely recommend doing business with Soenatte!

8. Soenatte joined the " summer event " Leekeworld GO I was hosting and was a delightful experience from the very beggining *.*. Always cheerful... always so kind... with a nice conversation :3 . So fast answering all the messages and it even faster making the payments. Also let me know when the package arrived to her as soon as she got it ^^. I have only good things to say about her ^^, it's one of the most nice persons i've had the chance to dealing with.

Thank you so much sweetie for being the way you are ^^ !! Hope to see you soon again !!

9. Had a little mishap (me forgetting to send pictures) but Soenatte was more than understanding about it! Great to deal with, super friendly! Thanks so much!

10. Positive! - I commissioned a sketch of from Soenatte! The sketch was absolutely beautiful, the detail was wonderful, she got the boys perfect! Communication was absolutely wonderful too! I would definitely buy from again and recommend to others! Thanks so much!

11. I sold a Crobi Daydream Lance V.2 to Soenatte. Did a small layaway, paid faster than planned. Great communication, and very sweet, let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Would definitely recommend Soenatte as a buyer! :)

12. I sold some SD dresses to Soenatte. She was lovely to deal with, communicated clearly, paid right away, and let me know when her package arrived. Overall a very smooth transaction. Thanks very much!

13. I bought an A-Line body from Soenatte. I was very pleased with comunication and transaction. Everything was fine. Thank you very much :)

14. I bought a Wimukt outfit from Soenatte that she was selling on the MP. She was amazing to work with, great with communication and was quick to ship the outfit. It was just like she said and I love it. Thanks so much, dear! :D

15. Soenatte sold me a beautiful Yosd outfit. It arrived as new, and she is a darling to deal with. Definitely a recommend. :truffle

16. Soenatte joined another of the Leekeworld Go's I was hosting, this time for the " winter event wig " ^^ and like last time, it was a joy to dealing with her again *.*

Sure that i'm repeating myself but... she is one of the most loveliest persons I've had the chance to deal with ^^. It's always a pleasure to read each one of her messages, cheerful and friendly. She knows how to make you smile. You find yourself talking to a friend instead of talking to someone that is only making a transaction with you .

For all of this I will be more than happy to deal with her in future, always .

Thank you so much sweetie for being the way you are ^^ . Till so soon !!

17. Soenatte bought an IOS Chaos head from me. Communication was brilliant, very fast and friendly =^-^= A brilliant buyer and a credit to DOA :kitty2

18. I purchased MSD overalls and she was very pleasant to deal with, would come back again. Thank you!!

19. Hi! sorry for the late feedbacks ^^'
      Soenatte Bought me a modded Switch Seoha head!
      All was perfect, she done a short layaway and payed in time and she send me a message when the head arrived at home after customisation.

It was a pleasure to deal with her, see you next time ^^

20. I purchased a 2011 Luts Wintery event head from Soenatte, and it was a joy to buy from her! She was very nice and provided the extra pictures and shipping quotes I asked for. It arrived very quickly and was super well wrapped in about 4 layers of bubble wrap! Thanks for the great transaction, I definitely would buy again from you.