1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dollypop

Jan 9, 2012

1. Please leave your feedback here :) Thank you!

2. dollypop bought a Limhwa head on layaway from me. She paid promptly as agreed. She always kept me informed. Communication was nice and perfect. I highly recommend her. :)

3. Dollypop bought a head from me and the transaction was very easy. Communication was friendly and clear and payment was prompt. I would be happy to do business with her again! :)

4. Dollypop bought a Luts Bory from me and she's great to deal with. Perfect communication, fast payment and she told me when the doll arrived!

Highly recommended, thank you!! :)

5. dollypop adopted realpuki SOSO from me.
      Good communication and payment.
      THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

6. I bought SOOM Gneiss Head and fantasy parts from dollypop, she is very careful and kind, let me know everything in the process, very good communication and packaging, very fast sending! I recommend her to everyone as a seller, Thank you very much ^_^

7. I bought a Limhwa Human Head from dollypop. She is an excellent seller. Kind and friendly, replies to PMs promptly and even ship out my item quickly after payment~ She also took the effort to update me after she shipped. Really appreciate her effort and concern~ <3 Packing was great as well~ High recommended seller~

8. dollypop bought a SOOM SG body from me. Communication was flawless, and she sent payments promptly. She even let me know when the body arrived. I would not hesitate to sell to her again. Thank you again for a wonderful transaction!! :)

9. I got one of my grails, the Western Madoka, from Dollypop. It was a wonderful transaction from start to finish! My doll is WONDERFUL, beautifully and safely packaged, and game with some lovely extra treats! I can't say enough good things! :)

10. I bought a dolly head from dollypop and the transaction is superb. She communicates constantly, ships fast and the head was well protected.
      I highly recommend her and hope to deal with her again.

11. I bought an Iplehouse Aria head from dollypop. I'm so happy with the head, the great communication and fast shipment. I highly recommend her and would love to deal with her again:)

12. I bought a pair of Iplehouse YID hands from dollypop and it was a perfect transaction in every way. She kept me updated on shipping with prompt and friendly emails. Shipping was very fast, especially since they came to Portugal which doesn't always have very good postal service! I would happily do business with dollypop any time!

13. I purchased a Soom Breccia doll from dollypop and I have to say that this was the most perfect transaction since I'm in the hobby.
      She was really patient and nice during the long layaway I needed, always kept in touch with me, the communication was more than perfect. After I finished the layaway, she shipped the doll quickly and it was very well wrapped.
      I couldn't wish for a better seller. <3 Thank you Dear! <3

14. I bought an IH Mari from dollypop and it was a wonderful transaction! Great communication, great packing and very smooth overall. Thanks!

15. I bought a SOOM Nephelin Estival Muse on Amphibel's body from dollypop. She is such a wonderful person to have a transaction with! Great communication, shipped quickly, very carefully packed, kept me updated the whole time and even added a lovely gift for my new angel ♥ She is a wonderful seller, is very evident that nephelin came from a caring home. Thank you!

16. Sold a Limhwa head to dollypop great transaction, excellent communication and fast payment, would be very happy to deal with again. Thank you very much.

17. I recently adopted an Iplehouse Eva (head only, but still) from DollyPop. She was wonderful to work with, allowed me to set up a quick down payment and payoff plan, and was overall fabulous to work with! Excellent communication and even sent the CoA (which had gotten left behind) as soon as she found it! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

18. I bought à Doll head And all was réally perfect
      Thanks a lot again

19. Bought an SID Body from DollyPop! What a wonderful experience!!! Thank you for everything! :)

20. I bought a Limhwa Half-elf head from DollyPop. Communication was fast and pleasant, the whole transaction went smoothly. Thank you.)