1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cheebee ^.^

Nov 8, 2011

1. If you have had any transactions with me, please post your feedback here : )

2. Cheebee bought an open eyed Woosoo head from me. She was wonderful to deal with! She paid promptly and let me know as soon as her package arrived!

I highly recommend her to everyone and I'd deal with her again anytime!

Thanks so much!

3. Cheebee purchased an MNF head from me. Her layaway payments were on time and she had excellent communication throughout. She also let me know as soon as the package arrived. Thanks for such a great transaction! :)

4. Cheebee purchased a minifee dress from me and the transaction was great! ^-^

Communication excellent and she payed when she said she would.
      I would gladly do business with her again!

5. Cheebee purchased a rainbow dino hoodie from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was excellent and super friendly, payment was prompt and I was informed when it arrived. Thanks so much!

6. Chebee purchased a Luts wig from me, and she was a great customer. Communication with her was very friendly. She sent payment fast and let me know when she got the wig. Thank you!

7. Cheebee purchased a LittleFee Flora from me. Her payments were always on time and she even paid off the layaway early. Communications were fantastic and she informed me as soon as the package arrived. She is a pleasure to work with!

-Chaos Aroura

8. I recently had a wonderful transaction with Cheebee! She was quick to pay for her new LTF cloak, and was great with communication. She was so sweet to also let me know that the cloak arrived to her O.K. Highly recommend! :)

9. cheebee recently purchased a wig from me and the transaction went great. she paid quickly and maintained prompt communication, and let me know right away when the item arrived. i'd happy deal with her again, thank you so much! :)

10. Cheebee bought from some boots for bjd.
      All went smooth and perfect! Hope to deal with Cheebee
      again! ^^

11. Cheebee bought some shoes from me. She was friendly and prompt throughout our communication and paid for her items swiftly. She also let me know as soon as the package arrived to her! A recommended buyer, I would love to do business with her again, thank you!

12. ☆★Lovely DOA'er took place in my Dollmore Group order, Would love to work with again!★☆

13. I sold my Isar to Cheebee via installment plan. Everything was clear and transaction went smoothly. Payments are on time and communication is wonderful. I would gladly sell again to Cheebee. Thank you!

14. Cheebee purchased a Val Zeitler outfit from me. She was friendly and prompt throughout our communication and paid for her items swiftly. She also let me know as soon as the package arrived to her! I would love to do business with her again, thank you!

15. Purchased DIM Ace from Cheebee, she was very nice to work with, very patient, would definitely do business with her again! Thanks so much for my wonderful addition to my resin family!

16. Loved working with this girl! She was a fantastic buyer from start to finish, and I'd love to work with her again :)

17. Cheebee bought some doll clothes from me. All her PMs were friendly and polite and she paid promptly. She let me know as soon as the clothes arrived and that she was satisfied with them. I highly recommend her to all serious buyers and sellers. Thank you!

18. Cheebee bought some SD Dollheart shoes from me recently, and she was a pleasure to do business with! Thanks again!

19. Cheebee bought a couple of SD clothes from me. She paid promptly and communication was quick and friendly. Overall, the transaction went smoothly! :)

20. I pruchased a tan mnf luka from cheebee, the transaction was smooth and her replies were prompt!