1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LaurieESW

Nov 7, 2011

1. #1 LaurieESW, Nov 7, 2011
      Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    2. I sold LaurieESW an Iplehouse JID Tatiana. She paid quickly and in full. She communicated well and was very pleasant to deal with. A++ :)

3. Did a trade over in the Fukubukuro 2011 thread with LaurieESW - communication was great, and item was well packaged. We sent on the same day and everything went smoothly. Would deal with her again! Thanks!!

4. LaurieESW bought a BID Senca boy from me. She also recalled a thread I had a few weeks ago selling some IP clothes. The two items she wanted were still here so she added them to box as well. She communicated very clearly and was always quick with her replies. She paid fast both times and has been great with my schedule being a little up in air due to holidays. Happy we could do business around this time of year.

5. LaurieESW bought a dollheart fer from me recently and I could not have asked for a better transaction. Laurie was an excellent buyer, she paid promptly and kept great communication. I would not hesitate to enter into a transaction with her in the future!

6. I did a trade with LaurieESW. Everything went very well. She was great with communciation, shipped right away, and let me know when her items arrived.

7. Laurie bought an Iplehouse Byuri from me. Comunication was great and the payment made quickly. I would highly recomend her!! Thanks for giving the cute boy a home!!

8. LaurieESW bought an Iplehouse Erzuile from me. She paid promptly and communication was fabulous! I'd totally reccomend her!
      Erzulie will be welcomed by her other Iplehouse dolls and fit in wonderfully!

Thanks again!!

9. LaurieESW purchased an Iplehouse Kassia doll from me, along with two wigs and a coat. She paid promptly, and communication was excellent! She let me know when Kassia arrived, and I am sure that she will provide Kassia with a wonderful new home. I would definitely recommend her to future sellers and would not hesitate to enter into a transaction with her again in the future. Thank you very much!

10. LaurieESW bought some eyes from me and she paid promptly and let me know when they arrived! She was very friendly and the communication was great! Would definitely work with her again and recommend her! :)

11. Laurie coordinated several group orders I participated in. She's well organized,' friendly, communicative, and efficient. I hope to participate in many future orders. Laurie is great!

12. Just participated in a GO with Laurie. Excellent group leader with good communication and updates. Thanks, Laurie, for such a great GO! I'll participate anytime.
      Deb

13. Laurie runs a super-professional group order. The Dollmore order I participated in recently was run perfectly from beginning to end. Laurie keeps all participants up to date on every step and communication is clear and timely. Answering questions and delivery of packages are both very prompt. Would most definitely join in on a group order run by Laurie in the future. :)

14. I've participated in several of Laurie's GOs -- she's quick, efficient, communicates regularly with GO participants, ships promptly and picks the most cost-effective method to ship. She's the most consistent GO-runner I have had the pleasure of dealing with.

15. Laurie purchased a wig from me, she was very patient with my schedule getting in the way, prompt with payment and prompt with responding to ensure she had received her wig. I would do business with Laurie again.

16. LaurieESW purchased my Iplehouse KID Lisa. She payed right away and let me know when the doll arrived. Wonderful buyer, highly recommended!

17. POSITIVE

I had a lovely transaction with LaurieESW :D
      LaurieESW contacted me after I expressed interest in an outfit she had on a doll listed for sale, and she let me know that her buyer for the doll opted out of the outfit! It was a most unexpected but welcomed message and I was thrilled to add the outfit to my collection. Thank you for remembering me :aheartbea
      Oh and the outfit was packed with the utmost care :) I would definitely recommend her!

18. Laurie made me an Iple size shirt and it is absolutely gorgeous!
      She went above and beyond to help me out.
      I will buy from again, great transaction all around :)

19. Bought some gorgeous 8mm eyes from LaurieESW and couldn't be happier. She's an absolute pleasure to transact with in every way...greatcommunication, fast shipping, and super friendly. Highly recommended!

20. LaurieESW purchased a pair of White SD sized Luts boots from my Marketplace add. Transaction was smooth and communication was great.