1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for YukiKira

Nov 2, 2011

1. Please leave me feedback here. Thank you ^w^

2. I bought from YukiKira hands. They were very good packed.
      A good seller. It was very pleasant to deal. :)

3. I purchased a Fantasy Doll 1/6 body from YukiKira. It was VERY well packaged, and she was quick to reply to PM's. <3 She's a lovely seller ;D

4. I participated in YukiKira's Clozel split for the legs.
      She's a wonderful seller - the communication was great and she was very friendly and kind. The legs arrived very fast and well packaged and cushioned.

Definitely a recommendation - thank you so much! :aheartbea

5. YukiKira took part in a split I was hosting!
      She was awesome, paid in the right time, always reachable by PM, highly recommended! ^^

6. Positive!
      I bought a Soom Dia head from YukiKira. She was friendly and shipped very quickly. My beautiful new doll (head) came wrapped very safely.

Thanks!

7. I bought a body from YukiKira. Her communication was great and the body arrived quickly and in perfect condition! A great transaction!

Thank you!

8. Yuki bought a sgem male body from me.
      She's a great buyer. Paid fast and sent me a notice when she received the box.
      Positive feedback :3

9. I've bought a Amber hooves set from Yukikira. I've paid her on layaway. It had been a great transaction. Fast shipping and the hooves are in wonderful condition.

10. I sold Yukikira a Soom outfit and shoes, she is great, very good communication, paid so fast, and was all the time very patient and nice, thank you Kira!

11. I bought a pair of feet from Yukikira - they were well packaged and shipped quickly. Great transaction!

12. I bought a Crobidoll from YukiKira and she was amazing to do business with! Great communication and very quick to ship! Arrived exactly as described and wrapped very well! I highly recommend her as a seller!

13. YukiKira bought a LTF DES faceplate from me. She was very kind and fast with the payment. I enjoyed doing business with her. ^^

14. I recently bought a Switch Uhui Head (NS) from YukiKira. She shipped it very fast and with good packaging. Also good communication on her part as well.[h=2][/h]

15. YukiKira bought a Crobidoll Ziwoo from me~
      I responded to her WTB thread & we arranged a layaway which she paid off early : )
      She was a great communicator, always enthusiastic, friendly & understanding!
      She is wonderful <3

16. I sold a LTF Chloe to YukiKira and it was a wonderful transaction :) she paid quickly and let me know when the item arrived! I would highly recommend and love to deal with again, thank you so much!!

17. I bought a Dia head from YukiKira, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!:D

18. I sold a DoD Tender Elf Sha head to YukiKira, her communication was great, she paid promptly and let me know she had received her item. A very pleasant, easy transaction. Thanks :3

19. I sold to YukiKira a DOT Lahoo's official outfit and i can tell that it was a wonderful experience. she's really kind and a pleasure to deal with!

Thank you so much for being so nice !!

20. Bought a ryu head from yukikira, very pleasant to deal with, friendly and communicative :) would do business with again!