1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for WinonaFlammery

Nov 1, 2011

1. Please post your feedback here if you've done business of some kind with me ^^

2. I sold her a head and the transaction went very well.
      I would like to deal with her again <3

3. WinonaFlammery bought Leeke Mihael from me and she was delightful to do business with. Communication was excellent and payment prompt and it was a pleasure to deal with her. I can highly recommend WinonaFlammery :chocoheart

4. I sold eyes to WinonaFlammery
      She was very friendly, gives fast replies and I had excellent transaction with WinonaFlammery
      I'll be always happy to deal with her~

5. WinonaFlammery commissioned a custom doll prop from me. She had excellent communication and was a joy to chat with! Her payment was fast as well. Thank you for such a pleasant transaction! Hope to work with you again in the future~ :)

6. WinonaFlammery participated in the EU based kimono swap that I hosted. Communication was good, I was informed when items were shipped and recieved by WinonaFlammery. Pictures of the received items were also shared with the swap group.
      It was a pleasure to have WinonaFlammery in my swap group.

7. WinonaFlammery was in my Aries swap. She shipped on time and was a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend her to any swap leader ^_^

8. I was in her cosplay swap. She's a sweet person, but there have been some hiccups, largely with the due date being pushed back more than once. Otherwise, me and my partners have exchanged without much issue.

9. WinonaFlammery was in my Taurus swap. She shipped fast and was a pleasure to deal with. ^^

10. WinonaFlammery was in my SD Punk Swap, she shipped her items out on time and was a pleasure to work with. Would love to have her again!

11. WinonaFlammery ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

12. I sold WinonaFlammery a miniature Xbox 360 for her gamer boy doll. The communication was smooth and she was very sweet. Paid promptly too. Responsible buyer. Thank you :)

13. I was in the S&M swap that WinonaFlammery ran and not only did I get a wonderful outfit from her (she was my swap partner) but she was a blast to talk to as well! If I haven't friended her yet, I'm going to go do so now!

Let me know when you run another swap, okay? :D

Ryu

14. I took part in WinonaFlammery's "Cosplay Swap - Worldwide". It was a well organized swap and they where great at communicating. She was also my Swap Angel after my swap partner flaked on me. A++ Host to work with. I would love join one her swaps again.

15. WinonaFlammery was in my pretty princess swap. She shipped on time and was a pleasure to deal with.

16. WinonaFlammery was in my Steam-punk swap and was a please to have take part in it. also she was so kind to be a swap angel for another person in the swap whom partner flaked.. thanx so much for that and would love to have in my future swaps! ^_^

17. Winona was in my end of the world swap. She was a wonderful swapper as always, shipping on time and making kick butt outfits >:3

Same for my Cancer and Gemini Swaps. She even finished the Cancer before time to ship out with her gemini even when she had a busy schedule. I would recommend her to any swap leaders

18. WinonaFlammery ordered another four fur wigs from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

19. Winona is an awesome cookie >:3 she was in my Xmas Yosd dress swap. Shipped on time and posted pics of the dresses she got. I would have her in any of my swaps anytime!

20. Winona participated in my Digimon Swap, she shipped very quickly and even volunteered to be a angel swap partner. She is a wonderful person to work with and is invited to all of my swaps!!