1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lestatc

Oct 10, 2011

1. Please post your feedback comments here for all transactions with me.

Thank you!

2. I purchased a pair of black boots from Lestatlc. Communication was great, shipping was prompt, and they arrived well packaged. Couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. :aheartbea

3. I bought a yoSD dress and bonnet from Lestatlc. Communication was friendly, and the dress was well packed :) Lestatlc shipped quickly and it arrived within a week or so. :) Great transaction, would recommend buying from Lestatlc and will gladly do business with again :)

4. I purchased a pair of shoes and two pairs of jeans from lestatlc. The pants are excellent, really well made, with attention to detail. The shoes were in great condition. I`m very satisfied with the purchase and I plan to buy more clothes from lestatlc.

Thank you! ^^

5. Neutral feedback
      I bought a Leeke Arien from lestatlc, he was really nice and communication was good. He was kind enough to hold a doll for me for a month. Sadly even thou he had stated in a doll sales tread that he will mark value down for customs, and i did asked him to, he forgot to do so. I know that customs is my responsibility, thats why i always check whith a seller on this matter, and would never buy, if seller refuse.
      When i recieved a doll, her feet wasn't wrapped individually, and she was kind of loose in box, her ankle got cracked and chipped.
      Other think is her torso was broken inside and strung back wrong way, resulting in her torso being very floppy. Seller replayed to my letter, telling me that her torso is not broken, and it can be separated, but for me if it mean to be glued together and now its forced apart, its broken. Also it was not mentioned in a sales tread. And i did had to restring this doll, and fix her torso part, wich wasent a big problem for me, but for a buyer without experience, or someone who doesn't feel confident enough restringin, it could have been very confusing.

PS. I have pictures of damage if needed

6. I purchased 2 pairs of shoes from Lestatic.
      Communication was great and the transaction was smooth :)
      Lestatic shipped promptly and the shoes arrived in great condition and were well packed.

Thank You!

7. I bought a YoSD-dress vom Lestatlc - it was a really great transaction, pms were answered quick and friendly and the dress was shipped fast and very well packed. It arrived today in excellent condition and looks supercute on my girl. Thank you so much! :)

8. Responded to a WTB and sold a Soom Ender (human) head to Lestat - good, prompt comms and confirmed when head was safely received :)

many thanks for a smooth and pleasant sale :D

9. I sold a Fairyland Feeple65 Lorence body to lestatc according to the WTB thread. Communication was quick and friendly, and payment arrived quickly. Told me immediately when the body arrived, even through there was some problem with the tracking number (on my end). Would definitely recommend lestatc as a buyer.

10. I just bought a soom idealian hyperon outfit from lestatic and it was shipped out very fast ..the transaction was super and i would certainly do business with lestatic again..a+++++
      thank you

11. I bought a 70 cm Infinite Love Kimono from lestatlc
      The transaction was super fast and easy, the communication was good and clear.
      It was a pleasure to do business with lestatlc. I will definitely do transaction with her again~
      Thank you so much!

12. I bought a wig from lestatlc. I have nothing criticize on this transaction since it was smooth and the communication good. Thank you. ^^

13. Bought a wig from her, the transaction was pretty smooth and have no complaints ^^ I'd recomend this seller to anyone, the wig is in perfect condition and was packed up nicely ^^

14. I bought a pair of shoes from lestatic. Very smooth transaction, would definitely buy from her again! Thank you :)

15. I bought a SD size wig from Lestatic. Very easy and smooth transactions. Super fast responses. :) Would buy from again! ^__^

16. I purchased a blue SD wig from lestatic and it was a very smooth transaction. Wig shipped fast and communication was great. Beautiful wig, too! Thank you. :3

17. I purchased a Fairyland FeePle 70 body from lestatic. I couldn't be happier! All the communication was prompt, and the body was shipped immediately after I paid. He arrived in his original box with all the padding to keep him safe during his journey. I would gladly deal with lestatic again. Thank you!

18. I ordered a pink 8-9 wig from lestatic. It came on time and was packaged very well. I enjoy the way the wig looks and the communication and transaction went smoothly.
      I'd buy from lestatic again for sure.

19. I purchased a SD outfit from lestatic and it was totally a smooth transaction: lestatic was friendly and patient (as I made a mistake with payment!) and shipped out very fast... I would be pleased to do business with lestatic again.

20. I purchased a pink princess style dress from Lestatic

Communication was swift and straightforward

Great packaging - the items were well taken care of and it was exactly as described.

Shipping was super speedy, and was sent the same day I sent payment :)

Thank you so much !

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Lestatic again !