1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kurogane

Oct 8, 2011

1. Please feel free to leave feedback for me on any transactions!

Thank you!:D

2. I bought a Dikadoll MSD pair of articulated hand from Kurogane on Friday and they were at home as soon as possible because of the postal system in my country (one week after). The package was mailed the same day the payment was made. So the transaction was done as quickly as it could be.
      The item was carefully packed, so the protection was maximum: that's why the hands' condition is as described, that is to say perfect (no scratch, no yellowing, nothing).
      Communication with the seller was plentiful and very friendly.

Conclusion : there is nothing to worry about; it was really a pleasure to deal with you! Thank you for your kindness! :D

3. Bought a pair of shoes from Kurogane
      She was so kind and understanding when I had a small delay due to family issues and even threw in a free pair of stockings.
      Her shipping time was wonderful, her communication outstanding.

Excellent seller!

4. bought a pair of boots and leatherlike ninja outfit from Kurogane. Fabulous communication and shipped quickly. Just as pictured, thank you very much my boy will love this!

5. I bought a pair of Dika Doll jointed hands from Kurogane. Very nice seller and they arrived with lightning speed!

6. I bought a lovely kimono from Kurogane. She was very pleasant and the package arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. I definitely recommend Kurogane as a seller. Thank you!

7. I recently completed a trade with kurogane.A++ transaction, great communication, friendly & fast shipping too.I would trade with her again ^^Great person to work with A+

8. I purchased a doll from kurogane and everything went perfectly! She shipped her super fast and everything was exactly as described! Thank you so much! ^_^

9. Kurogane and I did a trade! communication was great and the doll came well packed. He is quite lovely! would gladely sell and trade to Kurogane again!

10. I bought an Fantasy Doll Tobias head off of Shelly. She was superb to deal with, very friendly with quick communication and she shipped him out the same day! He arrived almost immediately. Thank you so much, I would certainly do business again!

11. I bought a Resinsoul Jun from kurogane, and it was a very swift and pleasant transaction. Jun was shipped out very fast, and was well packaged. He arrived exactly as described. I would definitely recommend buying from kurogane.

12. I bought a DHS Haru from kurogane. The transaction was flawless and he got here MUCH faster than expected, packed beautifully. I highly recommend kurogane as a seller!

13. Kurogane purchased a Dollheart outfit from me and she was a perfect customer! She was friendly and kind in her communication and paid quickly. I would happily recommend her to any seller.

Thanks so much, Kurogane! :)

14. Kurogane purchased a pair of eyes from me and it went as smooth as silk! Paid quickly, great communication. Would work with again anytime!

15. Bought a Yo-SD outfit from me. Communication and transaction were very prompt and smooth! Thank you!!

16. I purchased an RS/BBB Song from Kurogane. The transaction was very smooth and the price was great, especially since she threw in an outfit, a wig, and eyes. He was shipped the day after payment was made (since I ordered late in the afternoon) and arrived within a couple of days. He was well packaged and arrived home safe and sound and exactly as described.

I couldn't have asked for a better or easier transaction. I would definately do business with her again. :)

17. Kurogane bought a Pukifee fur seal faceplate from me. She was a friendly and nice buyer, told me when the package arrived and it was an excellent transaction in every way. Wouldn´t hesitate a moment to deal with her again. My warm recommends and thanks!

18. Highest Recommends for kurogane, I adopted two of her 5star kids
      and this was the best transaction EVER!
      Packaged with TLC, added gifts, babies super well protected! I honestly adore this young lady for her care of others. These lil kids are just the cutest as can be and I don't understand why they are OT...oh well they have a place in my heart and home forever, I'll share pictures of them somewhere else.

:aheartbea:daisy Thank you Shelly from the bottom of my heart, YOU are the best!:daisy :aheartbea

19. Bought a DZ Moment form Kurogane - he was insanely well packed! One could almost say obscenely! He was shipped out as soon as humanly possible after I paid, and arrived in 100% perfect condition.

On top of that, Kurogane was very sweet and friendly to deal with! Excellent communication as well. Thank you so much for helping me get the one I thought got away for good!

20. I purchased a Fantasy Doll Charlotte boy from kurogane. The transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly; great communication & quick (& super safe!) shipping. The doll arrived in like-new condition, with a nice freebie outfit along for the ride. Highly recommended seller! Thanks so much! ^_^