Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dollmore Kid discussion part 3

Dollmore Kid discussion part 3

Here is a place to discuss Dollmore Kids.

............links...........

Part 1 discussion:
    http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...70#post3361970

Part 2 discussion:
    http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...-Thread-Part-2

Part 3 discussion:
    http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...44#post8165344

Comparison Dollmore Kid U-jee, Mini Fee El and Mini Fee Soo
    http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=91382

Dollmore Kid Photo thread:
    http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...d-Photo-Thread
    Last edited by ginarolo; 08-18-2011 at 01:14 AM.

<3 a Mrs. as of 2/1/14 <3 Kittywolf13's Avatar
    Yaaaay first page spam... still not sure what my girl is named. Thinking something like Lee. or Leeloo hahaha i dunno

radnomdolly027 by kittywolf13, on Flickr

here she is thinking about it.
    Please visit & subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    doabanner by kittywolf13, on Flickr
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Kittywolf13/videos
    Wishing: Old Luts Dolls, f-07, Yori, Kun Non Dolly: DSLR & Upgraded computer!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittywolf13 View Post
    Yaaaay first page spam... still not sure what my girl is named. Thinking something like Lee. or Leeloo hahaha i dunno

radnomdolly027 by kittywolf13, on Flickr

here she is thinking about it.
    I kinda like Leela for her. It's a very pretty name.

Now, on to some Aria spam from a while back:
    it's always seems impossible until it's done.--Nelson Mandela

I think I might actually give in and get the beautiful dollpire set I was asking about. Does anyone know how long it takes for it to come after it's ordered? Thanks!

could be a little cray VampireAngel13's Avatar
    It depends on a lot of different factors. It's an older fullset so it might be ready to go and it could be days. I ordered one over a year old once and his parts were out of stock and I had to wait a month. If it's not ready to go, and the faceup is the only thing they have to do it can take a few weeks.

Two of my LE's took 20 days from order to arrival, my basics have taken less time than that (if blank), even a few days. It's tough to gauge...a month is the longest I've waited from Dollmore, two days the shortest, everything else in between. Other people out there have waited longer.

2 more weeks before they ship my Gothic Aidan girl Hana Dollmore say. Hope it won`t be much more to wait. I just can`t wait to get her home.

And make her a part of my little vampire family. She is going to be a friend of the family and best friend to my Renee boy. But she is very close to the family and they look at her like family. She is human though. A human with vampire friends

How I have missed owning a Dollmore Kid Girl I have had 2 DMK girls before her but ended up selling them. So I am very exited about getting this girl. And I know that this girl is the right DMK girl for me
    Waiting for: ( Elf Elly Girl - Empty 3 Banji - LE 50 and RS Lan ) Next up: KDF AN and JID Benny (ebony skin)

Thank you everyone for your wonderful advice. I just purchased my new little girl and now I cant wait!

Here is a pic of my Dollmore Momo twins. I am the second owner of my boy Momo, and I have had him for almost 5 years now. My girl Momo is a hybrid with sanded down cheeks. I am surprised by the resin color difference, as boy Momo has much more of a yellow tint comparing the two. I wonder if the older DM bjds were a yellower based resin. Does anyone know?
    No matter, I am pleased with both of them and planned to have them hang around for some time more!

*AL Lusis /Sist *MNF Shushu /Chloe *ED Yumi /Dami *DC Bella *DIM Larina

they're so cute!! I love the mods, you can't even tell they're the same doll.

I know they've changed their resin at least once. My older Kara Klums are much heavier than my newer one. Newer DMs are a tad pinker, though they all start out pink and cream themselves out eventually. My theory on the lighter resin was because otherwise those Lusion dolls would be impossible to lift XD
    Glamor Models too....
    Seriously my Kara Klum weighs as much as an SD13, and he's tiny.

They look so cool Could you post a closer picture of your Momo girl`s face? I wanna see her cheeks closer

Edit: Oh and I think I need some Torrie spam please. Boy or girl spam is fine. I have now started looking at the pictures of the Torrie girl on Dollmores site and have started liking her more and more. I have actually put her on my wish list now and looking for clothes and stuff. I just really miss having a snow kitty girl. It was my old Vian who once used to be my cat girl.
    Last edited by manabusama; 08-21-2011 at 11:16 AM.
    Waiting for: ( Elf Elly Girl - Empty 3 Banji - LE 50 and RS Lan ) Next up: KDF AN and JID Benny (ebony skin)

Quote Originally Posted by VampireAngel13 View Post
    they're so cute!! I love the mods, you can't even tell they're the same doll.

I know they've changed their resin at least once. My older Kara Klums are much heavier than my newer one. Newer DMs are a tad pinker, though they all start out pink and cream themselves out eventually. My theory on the lighter resin was because otherwise those Lusion dolls would be impossible to lift XD
    Vampire You may be right about the resin. I had one of the DM newer bodies, and the resin did appear lighter, both in weight and color. I let her go because I had trouble getting her to stand, even after re-stringing. Whereas, the older Momo stands like a rock, no problems, but no double jointed arms.

Today, 07:17 AMmanabusama
    They look so cool Could you post a closer picture of your Momo girl`s face? I wanna see her cheeks closer

Manabusama One of the previous owners sanded down her cheeks. When I received her, I modded them a little more and to make both sides more symmetrical. I think she looks older and more mature then her brother, but I rather like the effect. BTW, she is on a DZ body and the match is very good.

This is an older pic of my boy MOMO, he now has a much better faceup!
    Last edited by chopsart; 08-21-2011 at 11:05 AM.
    *AL Lusis /Sist *MNF Shushu /Chloe *ED Yumi /Dami *DC Bella *DIM Larina

You`re right, she does look older than her brother. If you don`t have dolls that are supposed to be like identical twins I think it is pretty cool as siblings that they have a little bit difference. It makes them even more cooler together^^

She is back on my wish list once again like so many times before. Looks like I am unable to forget about this Ciel girl. I`ve been back and forth with this girl so many times during 2009 or was it 2010 and up to now. There have been times where I have wanted this doll like crazy. And times where I got unsure. And now I am back again to wanting her like madly Idk, I just get so drawn to her face and way she looks. She is not exactly of the prettiest girls I`ve seen. But she got something that makes me want to own her over and over again..

Maybe that`s a sign that I really should get her. What you guys think?
    Last edited by manabusama; 08-25-2011 at 11:59 AM.

I'm practically a professional enabler, so I think you should definitely get her!!!

Yeah I think you`re right If I can`t forget her then I must be meant to have her. And I was just at the Dollmore site looking for clothes to her. She`ll be my next doll for sure now. She have really stolen my heart
    Last edited by manabusama; 08-25-2011 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    I think I might actually give in and get the beautiful dollpire set I was asking about. Does anyone know how long it takes for it to come after it's ordered? Thanks!
    Depends on if you pay immediately or do a layaway. Since it's a Dollpire (ie, a LE), you might have to wait only two weeks if you pay in full immediately after placing the order. I think depending on how you do your layaway with DM, if that's your choice, you wait longer and then the doll is shipping out immediately upon the final installment payment on layaway. I got Aria in two weeks after I made my full payment for her. Hope that helps!!
    Last edited by Gothic-Diurnal-Hime; 08-25-2011 at 01:49 PM.

Today, 07:17 AMmanabusama

Manabusama One of the previous owners sanded down her cheeks. When I received her, I modded them a little more and to make both sides more symmetrical. I think she looks older and more mature then her brother, but I rather like the effect. BTW, she is on a DZ body and the match is very good.

This is an older pic of my boy MOMO, he now has a much better faceup![/QUOTE]

I wondered about the mod. I thought about doing the same for Aria's cheeks but don't know how to mod cheeks. I rather prefer the modded effect too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Diurnal-Hime View Post
    Depends on if you pay immediately or do a layaway. Since it's a Dollpire (ie, a LE), you might have to wait only two weeks if you pay in full immediately after placing the order. I think depending on how you do your layaway with DM, if that's your choice, you wait longer and then the doll is shipping out immediately upon the final installment payment on layaway. I got Aria in two weeks after I made my full payment for her. Hope that helps!!
    Two weeks? That's not bad at all. I made a full payment for her.... my bank account already hates me for it. I'm so excited to get her. She'll be my third doll and my first in almost four years. I've already started planning which are my next few dolls too!

I believe Dollmore were faster with shipping the other dolls I ordered from them earlier. I remember my Rafel boy (have a Renee boy now instead of him) got shipped after a little bit over 1 week only. That`s the fastest one of my dolls have ever shipped.

The order date for my new girl Hana (Aidan) was 2011-06-29. I know they said to wait 2 more weeks last time I asked. But I am just curious if anyone else here have experienced longer waiting time?

Well I did ask for a custom Goth face-up and red nail polish, seam sanding and body blushing. Maybe that is what is taking longer.
    Last edited by manabusama; 08-26-2011 at 08:51 AM.

hell yes guys, part 3 of the discussion!!!! wiiiiii!!!

Panda: I'm so glad you chose to get your Shiloh!! you won't regreat it! I have the first Shiloh that they sold and I love her so much!! and also, she was my first doll ever!
    and also, about the waiting time for them to be shipped, I have two LE Dollmore girls and the waiting time for both of them was 2 weeks and of course they were fullset, but as people have said here, I do think the waiting times are longer now, cause I believe that the demand for Dollmore dolls is bigger now.