1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Planetdoll 41cm, 43cm and 45cm Discussion Part 2

Nov 26, 2008

1. I came across these dolls today and was surprised to see that there was no mention of them on here. So I thought I'd see what everyone thought.

http://www.planetdoll.com/shop/step_submain.php?b_code=B20080820120316

I think the site pictures are unappealing at best but after looking around a bit I saw that these dolls have tons of potential!
      Here's a Flickr group where you can see owner pictures: http://www.flickr.com/groups/planetdoll/pool/

Now I'm really tempted to get one...

.....Mod Edit.....

Planetdoll mini discussion Part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-Mini-discussion-Part-1&p=3991084#post3991084

Planetdoll mini discussion Part 2:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?467158-Planetdoll-Mini-discussion-Part-2

2. Oh! New thread. Crazy!
      Here's a little Avery spam!

[​IMG]

3. ooh beautiful, that top looks gorgeous, did you make it?

4. I didn't, Pippin. It's a corset from ATsuri. It's a part of a whole outfit she's wearing. It has cute little bloomers and a hair ribbon too!

5. Avery looks beautiful as ever !!

I put Sasha up for adoption, but after just a few days I realised I couldn't bear to see her go! So she's staying:aheartbea Some spam for the new thread.

[​IMG]

She's understandably none too happy with me :(

6. Aw Sasha is beautiful samson.
      I took a few pics of my girl about a month ago, she has a new wig now but I haven't taken any photos of her in it yet. The poor girl still has no name :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. pippin, she's very cute!

I don't have any new spam, but I think I haven't posted this pic of my Channary in the discussion thread yet:

[​IMG]

8. Hi everyone!!! Someone doesn't know me XD I'm out from this thread (and not only this.. I just have a look on DoA lately without joining anymore thread.. lack of time >.> ) for so long..
      Samson, I'm sooooooooo happy to hear u changed your mind about selling your beautiful Sasha , I saw her on the MP weeks ago and I was sorry about seeing her up for adoption!
      I'm sure she's absolutely happy to stay with you :D you made a great job on her, really!
      and I'm seeing new girls around here!!
      Your miss no name is so pretty, Pippin ^^
      Is that a default PD face up? it's lovely :)
      and keladry your Channary seems to be happy about her new outfit there^-^
      Now, It's my spam-turn
      I just took some pics of my gloomy Elyza.. wanna share one with you! :)
      [​IMG]

I'm still waiting to send her out for a make over to the same artist who did her face up.. I'm just sending her away again, cause the face up is a bit ruined in some points so I need a make over on her.. but it will be quite the same, in the end..

9. She's lovely, and that's really a stunning facuep!

10. Aw Keladry your Channary is beautiful and I love her outfit! I've got to get one of these girls in tan one day :)
      Elyza is gorgeous Elnuyn85, hope you can get her for her new faceup soon :) and yes that is the default faceup - she has golden glitter on her cheeks but I can never get it to show up!

11. Oh, YAY! Finally some spam. I'll try to get some later of my girls.
      Pippin- your girl is lovely- don't worry, she'll tell you her name at some point.

Keladry- Channary is wonderful - that is a fabulous outfit too!

Elnuyn85- I am always so happy to see your elegant and moody pictures! Her face looks fine to me but maybe it doesn't show in the pictures?

12. Thank you Pippin, Keladry & Megpie :)
      I really appreciate all your comments!
      Thank u too Cirquemom, so glad you like my pics!^^
      And yes, the face up is a bit ruined under the chin. It's not visible in the pics if I don't want to show it :P
      I think I'll take advantage of this make over and I'll go for a darker color for eyebrows, to better match the new hair color I choised for her..

13. Thank you all for the lovely comments about Sasha - Im glad I decided to keep her. The people of this thread are as special as their dolls .

As spam has been requested Sasha wanted to be included - with new wig and dress. ( Yeah thanks cirquemom, she read what you wrote about new outfits etc to cheer her up !*_*)

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]
      New shoes! Vienna and Manouche hide their cankles. :)

15. Are there any shoes from leeke or luts that fit planetdolls? :) Thanks in advance :D

16. I don't know about luts or leeke. I got these shoes from Releaserain on ebay. I tend to not buy stuff from luts or leeke unless I am in a GO or ordering a lot myself because of the shipping.
      :)

17. I have been really out of the PD loop. No wonder whybi haven't seen many notifications... There's a new thread.

Question. I've noticed that the PD NS is on the yellow side. Is it really that yellow or is it my Creamy/buttery like.

Comparison pics would be helpful.

Thanks in advance all.....Missed you guys.

18. I've been been reading and admiring the pictures posted here, but wasn't able to take part in any of that myself lately. Sorry for going A.W.O.L on you guys, and hope to be able to change that again!

Maudib05: PD put up a notice recently that they would get a new NS skintone, a "normal pink", and that the previous skintone is their "normal yellow". It was planned to be released on September 5th, along with their mini-mermaid:dance, but it looks like there's a hold up (maybe because of the heavy rainfall earlier?).

I received my last order from them a few weeks ago, and they sent the NS tiny with extra head in their new resin by mistake. I've posted pictures comparing the 3 NS resins here.
      Here's one of them: [​IMG]

The pictures aren't the best, my second attempt at it hasn't been much better, sorry, and it's hard to describe the newest color, but I'd call it more of a peachy color than "pink". It's quite nice actually, even though I like the most recent "normal yellow" most, which to me is a very nice light, soft peachy pink IRL.
      The recent "normal yellow" is a pinker (and lighter, softer) skintone than the old normal (yellow) skin (before fall 2010), so any dolls you see that are cast before that time, will look yellower than the newer dolls do!

As for the newest resin, the "normal pink": it's not really a more pink color to me, if that's what you're looking for, rather more like a mix of the (darker) oldest yellow resin with pink added to it.
      It's definitely more yellow (and quite a bit darker) than DIM or Dollmore, and from what I can compare, comes closest to a slightly darker Leekeworld NS resin (a bit darker and with a slightly more yellow tone to it than my LW bjd had when he arrived in Januari 2010).
      Hope this helps any:)

19. Yes it does. I'm looking for it to have a yellow/white hue.

20. Hi everyone! I'm new to the discussion, but I've had my PD Tan Roseanne for almost three years! I'll need to post a picture of her as soon as I can get my camera, but I'm working on a new face-up for her and some body blushing. :)