1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MarquiseArtemise

Aug 4, 2011

1. Hi !
      Please let me your feedbacks here. :)
      :chocoheart

2. MarquiseArtemise purchased a Fairyland Pukifee Pukisha faceplate from me and was very excellent to deal with from start to finish. Great communication, prompt payment and feedback left. Many thanks!

3. MarquiseArtemise purchased a Withdoll 'Juwel' head from me. Communication and payment were quick. Definately a pleasure to do business with. ^^

4. I bought a Silicon Angel Fantasy. Very good communication, very fast paying, she is a kind, dutiful and pleasant treatment. I recommend it 100%. A pleasure to deal with her.

5. Great transaction with MarquiseArtemise who purchased a wig from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

6. MarquiseArtemise bought some MSD clothes from me. The transaction was great! She was very patient about me not really shipping overseas before, was very helpful and understanding! She was also super patient with my not having transportation to the post office. She paid fast and she's super sweet! Even let me know when her clothes got there. I'd gladly do business with her again!
      Thanks and enjoy! ^.^

7. MarquiseArtemise adopted a faceplate from me ^^ Communication was perfect, payment came immediately and she was a pleasure to deal with :) Thank you very much, hope to deal with you again :)

8. I sold a elven minifee outfit to MarquiseArtemise. The communication was perfect, she paid quickly and she is such a sweetheart. She is a great buyer! I'm so glad you love it Marie! <3

9. hello~ i've sold MarquiseArtemise my Soom Grit Parts, she payed very fast, all was very well ^-^

10. Marquise bought Soom wings from me <3
      She was adorable to deal with, I reccomend her highly :D

11. Marquise bought two pair of shoes from me.
      Comunication was very nice, payment quik.
      Hope you enjoy them^^.
      I highly recomend her.

12. MarquiseArtemise : bought a full set doll Littlefee from me ! smooooooooooooooth transaction ! Payment was fast and communication was good. A++++++

13. MarquiseArtemise bought doll clothes from me and it was very good smooth transaction. thank you!

14. MarquiseArtemise bought a Dollheart shirt from me and everything went well. Thanks so much!

15. MarquiseArtemise bought a pair of tiny shoes from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with. Thank you and hope your little one likes the shoes! :)

16. MarquiseArtemise took Part in the Noob Swap and followed the criteria 100% The items she sent were perfect.

17. MarquiseArtemise bought a black SD Outfit and Soom Obsidius Sandals from me. A really smooth transaction in every category. 1+++ ^__^

18. MarquiseArtemise purchased a Relpuki Pupu full set. Payment was very fast and communication was perfect! I highly recomend her as an excellent buyer. Thank you again. Merci beaucoup ! :)