Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Fairyland Unreleased Victoria Frances Project doll ~60cm

Whoa! I can't believe they are finally going to have a collaboration!!! I've wanted the original Victoria Francis doll from the moment I saw her, and this one looks amazing too!

Neverending list of Lishe TeaPartyRevolution's Avatar
    You can find the new Victoria Frances doll, the F60 Sionna shots here: http://dollfairyland.com/shop/step1.php?number=1143
    At Home (too many!!): 4 SSDs, 16 SDs, 14 MSDs, 9 Yos and 14 Tinies. Including: 18 Lishes and 9 BAs.

I can't see the photos in that link , but one friend inform me another link in Flickr with all the pics

https://www.flickr.com/photos/50874318@N03/sets/72157649753397836

I love her face is very special , but I prefer the outfit of the first colaboration with Fairyland (The Mirwen)
    FS: Marisol tan skin Crobidoll /Ruby elf tan Withdoll/Claudia Angel Studio/KDF summer event head 2010 Luts
    My english is very poor.I´m sorry

Fairyland updated their image blog, you can find more pictures of the beautiful collaboration here : http://dollfairyland.tistory.com/
    And there are even more pictures on Victoria Frances' facebook page linked into Fairyland article.

She is such a beautiful doll, this collaboration looks wonderful and this outfit is just lovely !
    My Flick'r

At Home : Miu (FL Pukifee Bonnie TS), Misha (FL Pukifee PongPong NS), Zoe (FL Pukipuki Sugar NS), ? (FL Littlefee Leah mod NS)

Savor the anticipation. vermont chick's Avatar
    Very exciting project! What scares me, though, is the concept of Designer's Complete. It sounds like you have to buy the entire package: doll + costume + art parts. What they haven't revealed yet is the price of all this wonderfulness. Sure hope I can scrape together enough pennies to buy her!

Neverending list of Lishe TeaPartyRevolution's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vermont chick View Post
    Very exciting project! What scares me, though, is the concept of Designer's Complete. It sounds like you have to buy the entire package: doll + costume + art parts. What they haven't revealed yet is the price of all this wonderfulness. Sure hope I can scrape together enough pennies to buy her!
    On the original sale page (which has been put back up again) she is listed as $890 and with the makeup on the gift sleeping head, she comes in at $960.
    Last edited by TeaPartyRevolution; Today at 12:32 PM.
    At Home (too many!!): 4 SSDs, 16 SDs, 14 MSDs, 9 Yos and 14 Tinies. Including: 18 Lishes and 9 BAs.

Savor the anticipation. vermont chick's Avatar
    Thanks, TPR. I can only get to it by clicking on the link you provided above. I can't access the sale page any other way. Believe me, I've tried every which way but Sunday.