1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for zomjirate

Aug 1, 2011

1. This is for feedback only.

2. Sold a Grazia outfits to zomjirate.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks a lot!^0^

3. Wonderful transaction with Zomjirate as the buyer of my glass eyes. Fast payment and notification on delivery.
      A pleasure to do business with.

4. I sold a wig to zomjirate -- a smooth, friendly, pleasant transaction. Would be glad to transact again, thank you!

5. I bought a Resinsoul Mei from Zomjirate. She was extremely friendly the whole time and was very good and frequent at communicating through PMs. The doll and her extras came to me fairly quickly and I was very pleased with that.

I don't feel the doll was packaged properly at all. I am surprised, but extremely relieved and happy that Mei didn't arrive to my house broken. The only "damage" she sustained was a little bit on her faceup and eyelashes, but it's extremely minor. I also don't believe Mei was represented in her sales thread accurately. There was some very obvious, very uneven yellowing that wasn't disclosed. I was disappointed to see it when I unwrapped her.

All in all, the discrepancies were easy to fix and I'm still happy with her. I hope that Zomjirate packages her items to ship out better in the future so that no accidents will happen! :)

6. Excellant transaction with Zomjirate, who adopted a Soulkid Lev from me.Payment was fast and she was absolutely a pleasure to do business with! Thank you!

7. Amazing commissioner. She bought a full body tattoo from me, and tightening services/Hot glue suading. She was amazing to wait through the time issues I was having and the sickness and then wait through the Post and everything. She was amazing, I would GLADLY paint tattoos for her again. Amazing person to deal with paid all import costs and everything.

8. I purchased a doll head from zomjirate. It was very well packaged, shipped promptly and in perfect condition.
      Thanks!
      :)

9. Bought a beautiful AoD Qi from zomjirate and it was shipped so perfectly packed! Each item was lovingly wrapped up in bubble wrap and squeaky clean, and she made an extra effort to get her to me in spite of some family troubles. Most appreciated and thank you again!

10. Zomjirate bought one of my handmade dresses. She was great to work with and communication was perfect.

Thank you so much! <3

11. Zomjirate bought a LE Soom outfit from me. The transaction was great! She paid right away and let me know when the outfit arrived. She did a good job keeping in contact. I'd happily work with her again in the future.

12. Zomjirate bought a Minifee Rheia head from me. The transaction went smoothly and there were no bumps or hassles! She paid promptly and was very communicative. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again! :)

13. Zomjirate participated in my Outfit Swap, and was a great swapper! She PMed me quickly when she had sewing machine troubles, and still got her gifts out in reasonable time. She was active in the swap thread, and I would definitely recommend her!

14. Zomjirate was a participant in my twenty-fourth Leekeworld POV order. Communication was good coming from their end and payments were made in a timely fashion. The entire transaction was smooth and easily pleasant so it goes without saying that I would be open to dealings with them in the future.

Thankies!!
      &#9829;

15. me and zomjirate arranged a trade: my unoa plate for an outfit by nezumi-too ^_^
      communication has been easy and friendly, and she let me knew both when the plate arrived, and when she shipped the outfit.
      I highly recommend her both as seller and as buyer, and I'll be glad to deal with her again in the future.
      thank you so much!

16. Zomjirate recently purchased a set of Atelier SODA lingerie for Supiadoll from me. Communication was prompt and friendly, and payment was quick. Thank you!

17. zomjirate ordered a Wig from our Shop~ an awesome buyer! Fast Payment, great communication! Everything went smoothly. Love to have her again~

18. I traded my Soom Alex for her Lorelei mermaid.
      I am totally happy with the transaction, she is nice and friendly , reply my PM´s very quickly and sent me the doll very well packed
      Thank you very much!

19. I did a trade with zomjirate - some clothes for a wig - and the transaction was great in every way - communication, shipping, packaging all excellent. Thanks so much!!!

20. I bought an Ariadol16 boy body from Zomjirate and it was a wonderful transaction. Communication was good and the doll was well packaged. I would definitely buy from Zomjirate again!