1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Elemental Guardian- Knight of Water Claude SID

Jul 27, 2011

1. Since there didn't seem to be one, I started a discussion thread for this fellow!

Not for sale yet, but the pics are up!

http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=2444

He's SUPER cute, and his armor/costume is to die for. Will HAVE to bring this guy home eventually.

2. Argh! Absolutely cannot afford him, but he's darned near perfect for a character I wanted to do in SID size. His expression is wonderful, direct and confident and a little smug. I would not say no to the sword, either :sweat. Interesting that they seem to be offering two types of faceup for him.

3. I want him so badly...
      He is prefect! i love his face, his clothes, and his armor. However why is he in SID size? :(

4. Crappy crap crap x_____x I've been wanting an SID realskin boy for a particular character and I was torn between Storm and Lee and this guy has the features I've been looking for *_* Not sure if I will be able to get him, but I am so happy Iple takes layaway :sweat

5. I want his outfit and armor and sword, but not necessarily him. He seems too smug for what I want.

6. I've been wanting to do a noble templar character, and this guy would be perfect! I'd love to see him blank, though, to make sure his face would work. HRM.

7. Oh no, he's pretty and perfect for a character that I have. Thankfully Iplehouse has a long ordering period.

8. I love his outfit but...Lol How does he see out of that helmet? The eye holes are exactly where his eyes aren't.

9. Maybe it's just me having just gone and seen Captain America and seeing the Avengers trailer but he looks a lot like Thor XD

Anywho I like him :) too bad I really can't get him at the moment but I like his set :)

10. Oh he is gorgeous! *cries for the money treeeeee*

Alicex

11. He is simply adorable! What a great cocky, smirky look he has. Such character! That outfit and armor are awesome! He is even available in WS! He will cost a fortune! :...( He makes me feel like abusing exclamation points!!!

12. I love the smirk. I love the smirk like crazy. Shame it's a bad time financially for him to appear, much like the previous pile of male yum from Iple-land. Hopefully things will turn around in time if he has a long enough order period, because that smirky goodness is pure love.

13. .... I'm doomed. I think this might be the doll I've been waiting for.

14. Oh my, I am absolutely floored... I like a lot of the Iplehouse dolls but none have ever instantly "grabbed" me like this guy :/ argh. I want to at least get the head, if not try to swing a layaway towards the end of the order period. Ebay time I reckon...

And I thought I was just casually browsing the Iplehouse site. Bad times :(

15. OHMAIGAWD. Smirk. SMIRK! I so so so so wish I had the money for him now. He's FANTASTIC! I've never really loved a male Iple doll before, but oh my gosh, he's so perfect for the re-homing of my beloved Jasper! I *neeeeed* him. Poor, poor wallet, it's crying already....

16. very pretty. well done, iple :lol:

17. I'm... I'm... IN LOVE

I can't stop squeeing, that smirk is so perfect and he looks so sly with those eyes. His armour is just droolworthy and I'm running out of words to describe my melted self :XD:

18. I am surprised! I wasn't really expecting him to be so cute! I was thinking he would be a handsome manly-man, but instead he is a smirky bishy! Super cute! Can't wait to see owner pics of him! Love that armor! :D

19. Urk, just counted if I want everything (including Real Skin) plus the blushed armour it comes to $1224 +about $50 shipping. Will probably need a layaway starting at the end of his order period, lol.

20. D'ohohoho. Iplehouse always does this to me. Hmmm.
      I definitely want this--but unfortunately I don't have the funds for him and the option parts (or I do.. I just can't use it for him haha!). I definitely love that smile of his! Accckk.

Titania: Yeah! I just did a total count for myself as well. It's half my tuition fee this term. Mannn.