1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PlanetDoll Mini Riz 27cm discussion part 3

Jul 23, 2011

1. have fun

play nice :)

smile :fangirl:

have a hammy
      :hamster:

only 1 photo please

no sales/splits discussion

THANK YOU

....Mod Note....

This is a discussion thread for Planetdoll Minis. They are 28cm boy and 27cm girl tall.
      Mini Riz, Roseanne,Tara, Elf, and boy Paul.

Company website:
      http://www.planetdoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=593

Name: Mini Riz (girl)
      Height: 27cm
      Eyes: 8mm
      Head: 11.5cm
      Neck: 5cm
      Bust: 10.5cm
      Waist: 9cm
      Hip: 112.5cm
      Foot: 3.4cm

PlanetDoll Mini Riz discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-27cm-discussion-part-1&p=4316039#post4316039

PlanetDoll Mini Riz discussion part 2:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-27cm-discussion-part-2&p=6531459#post6531459

PlanetDoll Mini Riz discussion part 3:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...i-Riz-discussion-part-3&p=8063947#post8063947

2. Wow :) Ok - the first page should be loaded with pictures right?

[​IMG]

ps - are naughty pictures with Mini Riz in it welcome here?

3. omg, cyador, your little girl is so cute!!!!
      richila, let's see the new look on your boys!

4. Oh dear. Seems like I just adopted a Mini Riz. :)

So I've been ordering eyes, looking at wigs, generally finding ways to get rid of MORE money like the madwoman I am. ;) And I came across this site:

http://www.clear-lan.com/index.htm

Do you think any of her stuff might possibly fit a Mini Riz? Momoko dresses, for instance? Hoodies and skirts? I know next to nothing about Momokes... Or Blythe things, perhaps?

Thanks!

5. From what i have seen the Momoko things will be wearable but a little too large - and I would not get the dresses with thight armholes, those may give a problem with the rather large hands our mini planetdolls have. If not for those postcosts i would be tempted.

6. A new thread, yeah! Mieke, I would think at least those sleeveless dresses with the empire waist would work fine on mini-Riz, but anything with a tight sleeve or leg I would avoid.

7. Oh, how wonderful! I like to find ways to get rid of money too! I don't think that makes you a madwoman at all!! (It doesn't...right???).
      There's some really cute outfits on that site, if anyone orders any and finds that they work, please let us know!

8. Thanks! Hmmm, haven't even looked at the postcosts yet. Maybe I'll just use the pictures for inspiration then, LOL.

Good to know, thank you!

Hehe, thanks. I do feel a bit silly sometimes, spending so much money on dolls and doll-related things. But then again, I enjoy them very much, so why not? I don't need a thousand pairs of shoes or 10 handbags for myself. I just need doll things. At least, that is what I always tell myself, LOL.

I love love love the July 2007 Momoke outfits they've got. Wish I could sew like that!

9. Meike - I have one Momoko dress which fits ok, but needed the cuff opening. Then I ordered another close fitting dress (from the same seller) and it's way too small. So I'd go for stretchy stuff only.

10. Thanks!! I guess my best bet is to try and make her some things myself then! That, or spend even more money commissioning clothes. Maybe next month. ;)

EDIT: What about Blythe clothing? Has anyone ever tried that?

11. Hello! I'm making my Mini Riz (on the way from the UK as we speak, yay!) a dress using a scaled down Raw Kiss pattern, but I am a bit unsure of the length of the skirt. Could someone perhaps measure their Mini Riz for me, from the hollow of her neck to just above the ankles? :) Thanks!!

12. 9 cm, from the middle of the hollow of the neck to RIGHT above the ankle by my measurements...

*EDIT-19! Keys are "sticking" on my laptop!

13. You're a star. Thanks so much!! *off to hem the dress now* :)

14. 9 inch or 9 cm? The doll in 27 cm in total.

15. dangit! 19 cm! Thanks for pointing that out Cyador, my laptop key missed a beat there. Meike, hope you caught that before hemming,. or I'll owe you a dress...

16. LOL, I was just about to type a new post - "don't you mean 19 cm?" :) So no harm done. Although I definitely wouldn't say no to a new dress. :P

17. Maybe someone can organise a swab?

18. I know this is for Riz. But can Mini Tara join in, too? I just got one last week from a good friend. She needs hair, clothes, shoes - you know, the works!

19. Yes, all PD Minis are welcome here.