1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sewkawaii

Jul 19, 2011

1. Feedback for me :)

Thank you !

2. Sewkawaii purchased a Lati Yellow Halloween swivel stick from me, she was lovely to trade with, paid super fast, communication was lovely and friendly and she kindly let me know when it arrived safely. I would love to trade again in the future and recommend Sewkawaii highly to everyone :aheartbea

3. ++++positive++++
      Sewkawaii bought 3 pairs RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment, Highly recommend~!

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m

4. Sewkawaii purchased some SMPdoll clothing from me. Communication was perfect from start to finish, even letting me know when the clothing arrived. Sewkawaii also paid promptly. Highly recommend! Thank you so much. ^^

5. sewkawaii Purchased a Minifee Flower Garden Ante from me and the transaction was excellent.
      She was the most loveliest to communicate with and I wouldnt hesitate to deal with her again in the future.
      Thank you so much dear ^^

6. sewkawaii bought an outfit from me and the transaction went great! Super fast payment! Thank you!

7. Sewkawaii bought a Fairyland Minifee Sarang for me.
      She was always kind and payed fast.
      I hope you will have a good start in the doll hobby <3

8. I traded my Fairyland sword and shield to Sawkawaii mainly for some wigs and shoes. She was very sweet about the whole thing, providing lots of updates and info, and added a darling seasonal extra in there too. She did her best to make sure everyone was happy and I really value that in people :)

9. Positive Transaction

I purchased a Minifee RFA head/A-line body from sewkawaii and it was an all around wonderful transaction. My PMs were answered within hours, before and after paying, and communication was very friendly and made me feel even better about my choice. I was updated about shipping, and given a working tracking number (though I missed it at first, and when I questioned it, sewkawaii was super nice in pointing it out and linking me to the tracking page). The doll arrived very safely packaged and the box was wrapped in really cute gift wrap. The doll is exactly as described, and I couldn't be happier with this transaction. I hope to work with this seller again in the future some day! Thanks!

10. Bought a DZ Angela from sewkawaii, She arrived super fast and she was super nice and sweet to deal with! <3

11. Sewkawaii bought a Pupupuki from me and the whole transaction was fast and perfect. Hightly recommended.

12. Sewkawaii adopted a PP Pong and was a thoroughly lovely buyer with great communication and super quick payment. A++

13. Sewkawaii bought FairyLand Minifee Chloe head from me.;)
      Transaction and communication went smooth and pleasant.
      Thank you so much!:DMy best recommendation!

14. I partly paid for and partly traded with sewkawaii for a realpuki. She was fabulous to deal with, kept me updated, posted quickly and really lovely. Thank you!

15. I bought an Impldoll Martin head from sewkawaii. Her communication was thorough and friendly, the head was excellently packaged, and she even gave me a much appreciated gift for my new doll. She is super lovely and highly recommended!
      Thank you again <3

16. I bought an Atelier Momoni Nena02 Reira from sewkawaii and everything was perfect. Thank you so much!

17. I bought a Peak's Woods Lady Bee doll and everything went perfectly! Thank you very much!

18. I purchased a DIM Doll Primrose and she got here fast and in perfect condition. Thank you! :D

19. I bought a Fairyland Woosoo vampire moe line doll , and all was absolutely perfect !

Sewkawaii allows me a 2 times layaway , and she send the doll quickly afetr my last payment. The doll was super packed and arrives safe.
      The communication was always perfect and really friendly .
      Thanl you so much <3 !!

20. The Xagadoll CLotho I bought from sewkawaii was shipped really quickly and she arrived in perfect new condition. Thanks so much!