1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for EriChanHime

Jul 6, 2011

1. My new feedback thread for me, EriChanHime. :) Since I'm new, you can also see my previous feedback on Etsy.com under the usernames 'EriChanHime' and '629Designs'.

2. I just sold a pair of boots to EriChanHime. It was a perfect transaction, great comminication, swift payment and very nice to deal with.

Thank you very much!

3. I sold some Iplehouse JID clothes and shoes to EriChanHime. She was awesome to deal with. Paid quickly, all communication was friendly, and she let me know as soon as the items arrived.

Thank you for the great transaction, EriChanHime! :)

4. EriChanHime bought some acrylic eyes from me~

Absolutely amazing to deal with. Always polite and prompt with communication, paid quickly, and let me know as soon as the item reached her. Would definitely recommend~

Thanks again! :aheartbea

5. Sold 2 pairs of miniature spectacles/glasses to EriChanHime. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

6. EriChanHime purchased a Dollmore Lasia from me and was just the best and most conscientious buyer! Payment was made exactly as promised, communications were clear and timely throughout, and she was kind enough to let me know when the package arrived. I even got to see pictures! :dance Am very happy the Lidia/Lasia is in a good new home, and I would deal with EriChanHime again, anytime!

7. I sold a wig to EriChanHime and it was a perfect transaction. She was amazing to work with, fast payment, excellent communication, and she informed me as soon as the wig arrived. I'm very happy with this transaction and I would like to deal with EriChanHime again!

8. EriChanHime just bought a DZ Fox from me. Communication was great and she was quick to decide that she wanted him. Payment was made very fast - next day - and she let me know that he arrived. A great buyer for sure!

9. EriChanHime bought my nenad fairy parts. Great transaction, couldn't be happier and would not hesitate to deal with again, thanks! ^^

10. Sold Eri a wig; fast payment, good communication~ Thanks so much! :*

11. I was EriChanHime swap partner in

EriChanHime and I were partners in DoA crochet swap, she was on time and made beautful items, sent really creative items for my littlefee Kisha. Thank you so much ECH for all the goodies, too much to be honest but Kisha loves everything for herself! Great Swap Partner :)

12. EriChanHime bought a wig from me. She had great communication, paid quickly, and let me know when it arrived. It was a great transaction!

13. Bought a puki from me! Fast payment and such a good person. Great communication! :) Perfect transaction.

14. I bought a pair of tiny doll sandals from EriChanHime and the transaction went very smoothly! Communication was good, the shipping was fast, and the shoes came well-packaged and were just as advertised. No problems whatsoever, and I'd gladly buy from her again. :)

15. Sold a Pukipuki Pipi to EriChanHime and she was very lovely to deal with. Very patient and let me know when her puki arrived :) I would be glad to do business with her anytime.

16. I bought the MSD boy outfit from EriChanHime. She was very nice person to deal with. The price was very reasonable and the shipping was fast. Thanks.

17. What a lovely person to buy from. Really friendly and helpful pms. Shipped quickly and well packed.
      Thank you.

18. Many thanks for purchasing PukiPuki Flora & Cochon! You are a lovely person to sell to & I recommend you to everyone! I will miss little Flora but know she has gone to a wonderful new home & will be much loved!

19. Bought puki pong pong from me :) great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell an item :) thanks again sweetie!

20. EriChanHime bought a PukiPuki Ante from me, and she was great! Fast payment and great communication. She is so sweet and I'd love to do business with her again, she was absolutely lovely to deal with. 100% Positive Feedback!!!​ Thanks again, Erin!!! :D