1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Celestila

Jun 25, 2011

1. I'm starting a feedback thread for all my future purchases~
      Please leave feedback; I will do the same.
      Thanks! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

2. I am sell Celestila Iryia head. Payment sent promptly. Communication perfect.
      Thank You very much :daisy:daisy:daisy

3. I sold Celestila a Dollmore SD skirt and everything was perfect. Celestila is very nice and communication was great. She paid quickly as well. Thank you ! :)

4. Celestila was part of a Dollmore group order I hosted. Great communication, Quick payment, everything I look for when hosting! Thanks!

5. Sold to Celestila, fast payment and kept in-touch, thanks so much! =^_^=

6. She bought a skirt from me. Payment was fast and everything was great! POSITIVE!

Yours-Dre

7. I bought a pair of shoes from Celestila. She worked with me on the payment, shipping was fast.
      I would buy from her again.

8. Celestila bought a dress from me. Transaction went very smoothly with prompt payment on her side. Definitely will not hesitate to do business with her again, thanks!

9. Celestila purchased my PW Naomi with Soom Ai hooves through a Layaway ... She was polite and very friendly throughout the complete transaction ... She was very prompt with her different payments. She was great at keeping me updated and let me know when she'd arrived safely ^_^

I recommend anyone considering doing business with her ... she's wonderful to deal with ... thanks

10. I traded for a nice pair of glass eyes from Celestila. Everything went great, we shipped our items on the same day and received on the same day - the whole process took only 2 days too :)

Eyes arrived in perfect condition and I'm very happy. Wouldn't hesitate to buy/sell/trade with Celestila again!

11. I traded a Ai faun tail + cash for a custom house Ai Iriya head from Celestila. The trade went smoothly and I love the head! She packaged it well and shipped it fast. I would trade again with her again. No worries here!

12. Celestila sold me an absolutely wonderful SD punk rock dress. She communicated when she would be back and able to sell it to me, then shipped it out promptly after I paid. I would love to work with her again. Thank you!

13. I purchased a Luts SDF Mia from Celestila and she is the best seller ever. No, seriously. She was kind enough to allow my doll's head to be sent to a faceup artist while I paid off layaway so that she would be complete by the time the layaway was paid off, and she was so accommodating throughout the entire transaction. Just an awesome person all around. I would absolutely love to work with her again in the future!

14. i purchased an oasisdoll yaoyue from celestila on layaway. she's quick with communication, let me know when she received payments, and she held off on shipping while i was out of town. the doll was packed perfectly, and i'm just so happy with everything. thank you again for giving me the chance to get one of my grails! :aheartbea

15. I bought a nine9style dress from Celestia and everything was perfect! Thanks so much!

16. Purchased a striped sweater from her. The shipping was fast and it was packaged extremely well. Fantastic seller! :)

17. I bought a Luts 2011 Winter event head from Celestia and everything went great :) Fast communication and quick shipping and the head arrived safe and sound! I'd certainly do business with her again. Thank you!

18. I purchased a Naomi Peakswood hybrid soom hooves from Victoria and she was perfect to deal with. My layaway payments went smoothly and she shared lots of photo's and messages to make me feel comfortable in the purchase. The doll arrived and is just what I wanted. Thanks so much Victoria I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again and highly recommend you to anyone :D

19. I sold a Soom MD Teenie Gem Ai to Celestila on layaway. She was really nice no problems with the layaway payments, all was perfect! : )

20. I Bought a Soom winnie dee Ai from Celestila , easy communication , very friendly! After paying she immediately shipped it out, and it arrived a few days after safe and sound! 100% would reccomend her to anyone!