1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Christina_Xx

Jun 5, 2011

1. I dont think you have a feedback thread so here you go!

Pleasure doing buisness with you, paid promptly and let me know when the doll arrived!

2. I bought from Christina_Xx a tan skinned Wu Body. Communication was perfect. She even was willing to do a special request for me that made her an even better seller! Thank you so much again! A++ Seller! I would gladly work with you again in the future if I had too! :D

3. I bought a RS Jun head from her, and she was a wonderful person to work with! Not only was he sent fast, but was packaged amazingly well, and she included a little note and thank you gift which I found to be so sweet of her! I would be more then thrilled to deal with her again!

4. I bought from Christina_Xx a Resinsoul Wu in light tan, and I am happy she was able to deal with my long enough pestering of trying to buy him. lol. Communication was just perfect, we keep each other updated and she was able to respond smoothly. Packaging was mint. He was so secure, he could have survived a tornado! xD lol. She even threw in a little gift on the side, that pleased me even more! Plus a card of thanks for the purchase! Thank you so much again. Cain is in his new home where he will be loved and cherished! A++ Seller!! :D

5. Christina_Xx did a trade with me. She was very easy to talk to, cooperate and quick to respond. We agreed on a shipping day and tracking and she eagerly complied. The doll arrived perfectly safe and nicely wrapped and he is in good condition, raising in love. I would happily do business with her again!

6. Christina_Xx is a delight to work with. She bought a head Yujin from me and was very polite and pleasant and so much fun to talk to !She was friendly and easy to communicate with as a buyer! Thank You Christina,very like You !

7. Sold a Dollshe Saint to Christina_Xx on a short layaway, she was quick to pay, true to her word and kept in touch on what was going on. Great Buyer!! Thank you!

8. she was so amazingly friendly, fast, and gave me the most smooth and lovely experience as a buyer. Thank you so much!

9. I should add I was the buyer, not her XD sorry for the confusing word use

10. I bought a Dollzone Fei from Christina and he was shipped SUPER fast! He was also packaged quite well, was exactly as described/photographed, and she even included some goodies. Overall, a wonderful seller. I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you so much!

11. I bought a Mu from Christina - she let me do a layaway on him, and was absolutely wonderful to work with! She shipped him out incredibly fast, he was very well packaged, too! She is awesome to work with. Not only do I have a dream doll, but I also made a fun friend as well! I highly recommend her. :)

12. I bought a Resinsoul gang head from Christinaxx :) she was wonderful! The head arrived extremely well packaged, safe and sound. She was wonderful to work with and I'd gladly do business with her again! Thank you!!

13. I bought a AOD An from her and went through without a hitch. Great communication lovely shipping time great packaging! THANKYOU!

14. Christina_Xx bought a Ryu head from me and was an absolutely wonderful buyer! Very sweet communication and prompt payment, thank you so much!!

15. Christina purchased a DS Xavor head from me. PMs back and forth were always polite and prompt. She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived.

I would do business with again anytime

16. Christina_Xx purchased a doll head from me. She paid promptly, let me know when it arrived, and is friendly to boot. I would definitely transact with her again. Thanks so much! :chocoberry

17. Christina-Xx and I traded and I couldn't be happier with the transaction! She communicated throughout, packed carefully, shipped quickly, and included a beautiful set of eyes. Highly recomend and would be glad to conduct dollie business with her again!

18. I bought a Resinsoul body from Christina_Xx, it came very well packaged and extremely quick shipping. Thank you so much!

19. Positive Feedback

Christina_Xx was in my Head Swap. She filled out her form and shipped on time. Communication was good, and her head was appropriate for the swap. She let me know when her head arrived. Thanks so much!

20. Christina_Xx bought a body form me. It was a perfect transaction, communication was excellent and payment was fast. She let me know when she got it. I highly recommended her.
      Thanks so much!