1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Christabelle1031

May 2, 2011

1. :)Hi, this is where you may leave feedback for me if we have dealt together.:sweat

2. John bought my MNF Kyle Tyr. He was an absolute pleasure to do business with, paid very promptly and responded to PMs quickly. I very much recommend him as a buyer. :thumbup

3. bought my Fairyland woosoo girl vampire, was wonderful to work with an very sweet and let me know when the doll got there safely!

4. John purchased from me a IH Benny ^_^ It has been a wonderful transaction, prompt payment, lovely and friendly communication!
      I hope it will be a start of a nice friendship, and it will be a pleasure also to deal with again!
      thank you so much!

5. John purchased a wig I had for sale in the marketplace. He was friendly, communicative, paid promptly, a real joy to work with. I highly recommend him and would happily do business with him anytime. Thanks! :)

6. I bought a DiM Ace from John. We had good communication and the doll got here fast. It was nice buying from him and I would recommend him to others.

7. Christablelle bought a Chibi hybrid boy from me for his wife's birthday, and it was such a wonderful experience to work with him! What a sweetheart! Great pm's, paid the layaway off lightening fast and let me know as soon as the little guy arrived. I would love to deal with him anytime again!

8. Christabelle1031 sold a FL Kyle Tyr to me on layaway. He was wonderful to work with, communications were prompt and the doll arrived safe and sound! I would gladly work with John again! Thank you!

9. I purchased a Narae from John. He was a pleasure to deal with and the doll arrived quickly. I would definitely do business with him again. Thanks, John!!!

10. I had a wonderful transaction with Christabelle1031. They bought a Karsh head from me and I couldn't ask for a better buyer. Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy your new girl. :)

11. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

i asked John to do my white skin MNF's body blushing and it is amazing! Perfect transaction from start to finish! Just what I wanted :) Thank you again! :aheartbea

12. John bought a Minoruworld Junior Ellie from me for Stephanie's birthday - Both are really friendly and communication was great ! Payment was super prompt and I was informed as soon as the doll arrived with them. It was a great transaction and I highly recommend them . Thanks guys XXXX

Happy Birthday Stephanie :D

13. Christabelle brought me an Elijah on a SSDF Body. The communication was really, really great and the transaction went smoothly! definitively a great buyer!

14. Christabelle purchased a DS Bernard face plate and head back from me and everything went perfectly! She was so patient when I was looking for someone to buy the body and paid super fast! She even let me know that he'd arrived safely! Thank you so much, I highly recommend her! ^_^

15. Christabelle purchased a 2011 Normal Skin Supia Body from me. Easy transaction! Fast payment! Quick to reply to messages! Would work with again a thousand times if I could. <3

16. I bought a pair of DK jointed hands from him -- quick responses, super fast shipping, extremely well packed, a pleasure to deal with. Five stars out of five!

17. John bought my Dollmore Miro and couldn't have been a better buyer. Paid fast, great communication, super friendly! Would gladly deal with again. Enjoy your new dolly!

18. What a great buyer John is. Friendly communication and very fast payment. Thanks it has been a pleasure.

19. I purchased a single jointed Supia body from John, quick responses, quick to ship out, and the body arrived in simply fabulous shape. Thank you!

20. I bought Luts SSD body from Christabelle1031. I'm so glad of this deal! She is the carest seller that I have evet met. All was perfect, greatest communication. I haven't enought words to say how I pleasured of the deal :)
      Highly recommended! Thank you so much!)