1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DaisyLady

Apr 23, 2011

1. Please post feedback here! Thanks:)

2. DaisyLady bought my Asleep Eidolon tiny Spearmint from me. Pleasant conversation, super fast payment.
      I would def. do buisness with her again!

Thanks so much!

3. DaisyLady bought a CH Ange Ai Gaby from me. She was a delight to deal with throughout! I'd happily do business with her again :)
      Thank you and good luck!

4. DaisyLady bought 3 wigs off me. She answered any messages I sent her promptly and was very understanding when I ran into some postal issues. I would definitely sell or buy from DaisyLady!
      Thanks again for being such a breeze to deal with I hope your dollies like the wigs!:)

5. DaisyLady bought my Custome House Ange Ai Gaby. She paid promptly and let me know when she received the item. Super Nice and overall plesant transaction.

6. I bought a Resinsoul Yu and she came with some extras. Great transaction, fast shipping, awesome communication, and the doll is adorable! Thank you again!!!

7. I bought a Lati White Special Laches from Daisylady. She packed him up beautifully and shipped quickly with a tracking number. Cordial communications too! I could not ask for a sweeter transaction. Thank you!

8. I sold a Pukifée Ante to Daisylady. She paid promptly and was very nice during all the process. She answers her messages quickly and notified me when she received the doll. Thank you again!

9. Daisy bought a Customhouse Ange Ai Uri from me, and was very prompt in ever replies, was super polite, and paid exactly when she said she would. She was also very patient with my shipping availability, as I often get off of work when the post closes. Thank you for giving the doll a new home~

10. DaisyLady adopted my Momocolor Tasha. The transaction went really well. She was quick to pay and a good communicator. :)