1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

La Légende de Temps - Edria

Mar 23, 2011

1. Edria pic teaser has come out:

[​IMG]

Link to LLT website

Girth of head: 22(8~9inch)
      Neck circumference: 9.5 cm
      Compatible eyes: 14MM

Well she's bit scary (in my opinion sorry) but her face is really unique :aheartbea

2. She looks beautiful! It's rare for me to like a female-mold enough to actually want one... But I might buy her. :3

3. Popping in here to say that I've been attracted to the Edria sculpt since LLdT released the first photos of the clay version. Seeing her painted decides the matter for me: I shall have to get the sculpt for my fox-spirit character (who's male >.<)!

4. I really want mature female dolls; now Edria is on my pay-attention-to list.
      Will see when there are more photos, but so far she looks interesting and I better start saving again.

5. Ugh. @_@ Me wanty, but I can't afford to buy a body for her to. *goes to save anyway* She really does look like she could be Roderich's sister though.

6. I already have funds waiting for her! XD Can't wait Edria to be releasedddd~~~!!!! :aheartbea

7. Ok, since I’m eager to see more photos, I searched and here is one more + measurements.
      So far really promising, I like her eyes. And May can be a good timing for me.

Girth: 22cm
      Neck opening: 9.5cm
      Eyes:14mm

[​IMG]
      (Note: photo belongs to LLT)

8. Wow XD How did you find that, Tsukasa!?

Hmm, 9.5 cm for neck is quite hard to hybrid with boy body I assume? = =;?

9. Yeah, you'd have to either go with a smaller male body or open the neck hole up some. I've seen that done before with Minimee heads.

10. Thanks for sharing :D I love her face XD

11. I have bad experience with small neck hole *_* I'll wait until someone posted what male body would suit on her.

12. True, Vincent had the same neck opening. But Edria is meant to be Roderich’s little sister, so she should fit female bodies. I think Spiritdoll Elegance girl body (girth of the neck: 9.5cm) or maybe Loongsoul 1/3 girl body (girth of the neck: 9cm) may fit well.

I want to see her next to Roderich. Hope LLT will post some photos.

13. There's also the dollzone 65cm and 62cm girl bodies. Possibly Dollstown 18yr girl body, if you want a taller girl.

14. She's quite magnificent. Definitely wishlisting. Is anyone familiar with the colors LLT releases in, and what they may potentially match?

15. Moved to a new thread?
      Wouldn't it be better to have all LLTs together? There are not that many of them.
      BabyJJ, maybe the word 'new' can removed from the title then?

I re-post the resin color comparison for LLT. Spiritdoll and Luts are pretty good match to LLT normal color.

[​IMG]
      More in this thread.

16. So far LLT has released their other heads in (Volks compatible)WS, NS, and Tan. Spiritdoll, Popodoll, Dollzone, Luts and Infinitidoll's NS were pretty close matches. As well as Dollstown and Dollshe's oriental skin. I believe it was confirmed that Volks white skin was compatible with LLT white skin. And so far it's only been confirmed that Angelsdoll tan is a suitable match for the current LLT tan.

Here's a link to the LLT Roderich page which has pictures of the various resin matches.

17. The Spiritdoll bodies seem lovely, so that's great to know. Thank you very much.

18. There may be one more candidate for Edria's body; Infinitidoll has now an option to buy their SID13 body only (link). I'm not sure, no Infiniti parts to try, but the color should be similar to Luts which is good match to LLT normal color. (?)
      (Infinity resin match thread here)

Tall : 59cm (include head), 61.4cm w/heel parts (includes head)
      Girth of neck : 9 cm
      Girth of chest : 25.8 cm
      Girth of waist : 16.2 cm
      Girth of hips : 25 cm
      Arm length : 17 cm
      Girth of wrist : 5.3 cm
      Length of thigh : 15.2 cm
      Girth of ankle : 6 cm
      Foot length : 6.5cm

19. I'm ordering, no bones about it. Just thought the others might like to know. Now I need to know what I'm going to be doing with my boy.

edit: I posted the same photos you guys did, so I took the link away. My post'd been moved from the other LLT thread. ^^;

20. Would LLT's's WS happen to match Luts's? It sounds kinda far-fetched, but for those who'd like Edria on a smaller guy's body, perhaps Luts JDF would work?