1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ruby Red BJD's new Honee-B!

Mar 13, 2011

1. This week I welcomed a new little one into the Troop: Honee-B by Ruby Red BJD.
      [​IMG]

She's the same size as Puki/Brownie/Lilica, so she fits into that size clothing and shoes (including Kelly doll stuff). She was the "Halleluja" version, and came as a fullset with a wig and outfit/shoes. Here she's wearing something else, as I was doing fit testing with her (white nightgowns aren't really my thing).
      [​IMG]

Her articulation is pretty awesome, right up there with Brownie, and she's well balanced. She has magnetic hands and feet, and uses a faceplate system. There are currently two faces, I'm hoping they come out with a very smiley face, this girl looks a little more serious. The other face mold reminds me a lot of the Mui Chan/Doll Leaves dolls. I posted a comparison between her and the other two very-articulated tinys that I have, Felix Brownie and Fairyland PukiPuki.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...on-photos-..&p=7572185&viewfull=1#post7572185

Anyway, I didn't see a thread yet for her, so I wanted to share her :)

Her website is here: http://www.rubyredbjd.com/product.php?Category_ID=122

2. Oh I saw these on their site! she is sweet! I hope it means they start making some really cute clothes for this size =)

I love the outfit on the Free in the Garden of Eden one, but I don't really like her face that much.

3. Thanks for your wonderful posting!

Ms.Cholong

4. I was wondering about these...thanks for sharing!

5. Thanks a lot for sharing.I never saw her before.
      I like her.

6. Yes, she's fairly new...they had a sample of her at the Dollheart meetup last month, and I knew she just had to come and live with me :)

Today she got a new pair of eyes, which suit her much better. She's getting ready for St. Patrick's day!
      [​IMG]

7. Wow! What a cutie! I'm watching to see if we get a smiling and sleeping face, too.

8. Are the new eyes you put in her smaller? they look much better! So sweet!

9. She'd be cute with a Lati White Sp Belle I think

10. The moderators are currently discussing this new doll.

11. RubyRedGalleria's Honee-B is on-topic for DoA! Please note that all of their other dolls are off-topic for the board for material and aesthetic reasons.

Thanks for your patience!

12. Woo hoo!!! Thank you, Zagzagael, I'm thrilled to be able to share her here.

Yes, they're Artistique 6mm eyes, and I think they make a huge difference. They're not expensive, either.

Reine, I have a WhiteSp Arin, I'll try to get a group pic this weekend.

13. Good news !She is so lovely !

I can't wait to see more pics of her!
      Clochette ,I would like to see lots of pics of your huge family too!

14. Thank you for sharing! It's great that you love Honee-B.

15. Where are you gone Honee-B?

16. Oh, she's still here :) I have to get some newer pictures of her.

17. I'd be interested to know if Lati White sp heads fit on her body, I love her pudgy hands!

18. On the market I found an Honee-B.
      The poor little one arrived with two right hands!!!...But I like her.

Here are some pics of Honee-B.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      (trying a pukipuki left hand)
      I removed the eyelashes .

19. Gilou, congratulations on your new girlie! My advice is to email Ms. Cholong, and I'm sure she'll be able to get a left hand for you! PM me if you need her address.

20. Thanks a lot clochette.(I PM you)
      I hope you still have much fun with your huge family of tinies!