1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Solitary Agent

Mar 11, 2011

1. Hi, I just recently started buying on the marketplace, so please leave any feedback for me here. Thanks! :goldstar

2. Hooray! I'm first! :)

I sold Solitary Agent a small gun (prop). Very friendly buyer who was very communicative and sent payment very quickly. Wouldn't hesitate to sell to again. Thanks for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

3. sold an msd outfit to solitary agent she was very quick with payment and let me know when she got the package, perfect transaction :D

4. Sold a pair of eyes to Solitary Agent~

Paid promptly, responded to all messages promptly, and let me know as soon as they arrived :aheartbea

An excellent transaction~ Thanks again!

5. Sold a pair of Pukipuki Wing Boots to solitary agent~ Wonderful buyer! Paid quickly and let me know as soon as they arrived! :) would definitely do business with again~

6. I was commissioned for a face-up on Solitary Agent's DZ Raphael and she was splendid to work with! ^^ Great communication, fast payment, and described what she was looking for very well. I would gladly do business with her again!

Thanks!

7. Sold a wig to Solitary Agent and it was easy peasy! Quick payment, prompt communication and let me know when the wig arrived.

8. Sold to Solitary Agent, fast payment & kept in-touch, and awsome buyer that I highly recommend! Thanks so much! =^_^=

9. Solitary Agent bought a DZ Nono from me, we havd good communication and the payment was fast. thanx very much!

10. Solitary Agent commissioned a faceup from me. She was quick, communicative, and generally great to work with all around. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as her head returned to her! Unfortunately, I forgot to send his headcap and head box along with him, so I sent it recently. She was very polite about contacting me about my stupid mistake, and I really appreciate her business. ^^

Thank you Solitary Agent!

11. Solitary Agent sold Momo and Nono bodies to me. She was very friendly and quick. The shipping was quick and the item was better then in the picutres. I would buy from her again! :)

12. I sod a volks outfit to Solitary Agent, and it was a great transaction. Fast payment & great communication, and she also let me know when the item arrived with a lovely picture. I'd love to do busness with her again in future. Thanks a lot!

13. I did a trade with solitary agent (her head for my outfit). It was an wonderful experience :D
      Fast shipping and great communication! I am in love with the new head I received!
      Thanks for everything~
      Sarah

14. I had a wonderful transaction with solitary agent! I listed my Volks SD17 Williams for sale and she agreed to buy him straight away. Her payments were quick and she was an absolute joy to work with! She was very understanding when I couldn't provide the coat from the fullset, but instead substituted a Volks SD17 outfit instead. :)

A wonderful transaction! I would be happy to sell to solitary agent again!

15. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses tosolitary agent. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

16. Solitary Agent purchased some items from me ^^ Payment was made quickly and communication was frequent and consistent. I was also told when the package arrived!

Thanks so much for the smooth transaction! <3

17. Solitary Agent commissioned me for a custom yukata. It was a flawless transaction and she was just a dear to work with. Would love to deal with her again, definitely. Thanks!

18. I sold a MSD boy body to Solitary Agent. Great conversation, prompt payment and everything perfect! Thank you so much for good transaction :>

19. I bought some eyes from Solitary Agent and although they didn't fit my doll, they came in perfect condition, wrapped up all nice and cute and Agent was a pleasure to work with in every way. Super patient and accommodating. :3

20. Solitary Agent ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!