1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jeshii

Mar 10, 2011

1. Jeshii bought a head from me. Excellent communication. Payment on time.
      Very nice buyer. Hope to deal with again. :)

2. I just finished a transaction with Jeshii and it was a pleasure. Fast payment and wonderful communication!! :)

3. Jeshii bought a pair of eyes from me. Communication was excellent and the payment super quick, and she also let me knew when she received them.
      Thank you so much!!

4. Jeshii bought a Doll from me. She was always nice,friendly and patient. I would love to deal with her again.

Thanks a lot Jeshii :)

5. I bought a Luts Senior Delf from Jeshii, communication was good, she answered all my questions really quickly and the shipping also was really quickly. The doll and her box were really well wrapped up! Thanks Jeshii, it was nice doing business with you.

6. Sold a DZ Elsa to ~ Fast payment and wonderful to deal with ;) x ty very much! Totally recommend <3

7. Sold a Souldoll Emelia head to her, great buyer, fast payment and good communication. Recommend her without hesitation!

8. I sold a minifee body to Jeshii on layaway and she was great to deal with from start to finish. Communication was always quick and friendly, payments were made on time and she let me know once the doll had arrived safely. Excellent buyer and layaway participant, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you for a perfect transaction!

9. I made a trade with Jeshii (my dollzone Minas for her minifee soo). She was very nice, we discussed all along and set up everything very well. The dolls were sent the same day as discussed and she arrived as described: in perfect condition. She took additional pictures for me on request. It was very sweet.
      I will do again a transaction/trade with pleasure and strongly recommend her. :daisy
      Thanks Jeshii :)

10. Jeshii bought mori shoes from me. It was a great transaction!! Perfect conversation and fast payment!
      Thank you!!! :aheartbea

11. Jeshii bought the wig from me and it was perfect transaction. thank you!

12. Jeshii bought 2 Unoa faceplates and a headback from me and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and I was updated when the package arrived. Thank you again! :aheartbea

13. Jeshii bought a buff headback from me. Paid quickly and communication was great. Would deffo reccomend as a buyer. Thanks again!