1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for blah

Mar 9, 2011

1. Just though about opening my feedback thread here.
      If we made a transaction, please leave your comment and appreciation in here. ;)

2. Blah bought a DIM mnm Jen-01 from me. Blah was utterly lovely throughout and kept me informed, paying right away! Thank you blah, I would recommend you to anyone!
      tabatha xx

3. Blah bought my Zaoll Tan Pharoh on Layaway. All payments were made on time, and communication was absolutely fantastic! I would gladly enter another transaction with Blah!

Thank you for giving my Zaoll a good home!

4. I bought some teasets from Blah. Communiation was very good and kept me careingly up to date. Shipping was fast and very secure.
      Thank you kindly for the transaction! A++

5. Blah sold me a pair of soom topaz fantasy hands. she shipped quickly and the hands were super safely packed.
      I highly recommend her as a seller and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.
      thank you for this smooth transaction!

6. Blah sold me a Pola bear from Crobidoll, in mint conditions. She is an awesome seller, we had great communication and a quick and smooth transaction.
      Pola was packed safely and greatly, and arrived in a few days.
      I recommend you Blah, she is really awesome.

7. Great Seller+Perfect Transaction!! I just received a DollZone Nyu from Blah! She was packed very well in her original box which was also well-wrapped inside another box. Communication was great and she shipped out quickly. Thanks, Blah!!

8. I purchased a DC Ada from Blah! Communication was prompt and pleasant. They were kindly willing to let me layaway Ada while I was in the process of moving, just in case shipping took longer than what was expected. I received Ada quickly and very well packed. Overall it was a great transaction, thanks so much! : D

9. Positive!!!
      I bought a body from Blah. The communication was very good and she replied quickly. The body arrived fast and very well packaged.
      I can recommend her!
      Thank you very much ^-^

10. I just bought a GORGEOUS Dollmore Zaoll Luv Pharaoh from Blah! Communication was great, she let me do a layaway, and the shipping was fast! I love my new doll so much, thank you~! <3

11. Blah answered my "wanted" thread and sold me realfee Soso. Communication was quick and easy and she shipped him really quick.

Thank you so much!

12. I purchased a realfee faceplate from Blah. She was super quick to respond to posts and posted it out the very same day. Many thanks.

13. I contacted her for a wanted thread, a pair of rosette heel feet,overall experience positive,Quick payment and excellent comunication.