1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for elshe

Feb 21, 2011

1. Please post your feedback here if i've bought from you, sold to you or anything else~ ^^

2. elshe purchased a Dollmore girl from me. She was super sweet to deal with and sent me full payment within a day, even though we'd organised a layaway! Really nice surprise! Would sell to her again any time! Thanks :)

3. Elshe piggybacked on my Safrin order and my Leeke order. Paid in full, we arranged to have the items sent to her house since I know her personally and I'd been having trouble with my local post office. She let me know when they arrived and shipped my items to me within the week of receiving them. Am happy to deal with her anytime. =]

4. Elshe purchased a Luts event head from me and everything went smoothly. Payment was prompt, communication was always pleasant and she let me know as soon as the head arrived. Thank you for a flawless transaction. :)

5. Elshe commissioned me for a faceup on her Dollmore Judith Zinna, and everything went perfectly. She's a pleasure to work with and very kind. I'll happily work with her again anytime! :)

6. elshe purchased a MNF Ryeon from me on a short layaway. She was courteous and swift with excellent communication, sent her payments promptly and always kept in good contact, and even finished the layaway earlier than expected! An absolute pleasure to deal with, and a total gem. Thank you so much!

7. elshe commissioned me for some denim items for her MNF. Payment was swift, and she had great communication. Would sell to her again in a heartbeat!

8. elshe bought a head from me and was super sweet to deal with. she paid fast and communicaiton was great. she was really patient while the parcel was a bit slow during transit! Wouldn't hesitate to sell to again! :) <3

9. I bought Littlefee El from elshe and he arrived quickly and safely. He came with a bunch of extras too. elshe was wonderful throughout the transaction and kept me up to date on the package's progress across the ocean.. Thanks for everything!!

10. Elshe sold me a Chicline Lishe with a bunch of extras at a really good price! She kept in contact well and was very nice! Great transaction! Would definitely do business with her again!

11. I bought a Dollmore Judith doll from elshe. She was a pleasure to buy from, the doll came in packed up nice and tight and safe. The doll came with some extras which was a nice surprise. Great price. She answered my billions of questions. Everything was wonderful! Would definitely buy from her again.

12. I bought a soom Amphibel from elshe she was a very sweet and quick seller. I could not be happier with my new girl and I would buy again in a heartbeat!

13. I bought a soom MD Carbon with all her parts from elshe.
      Communication with elshe was pleasant, she have packed the doll safe and shipped her as soon as she can.

I would not hesitate to do buisiness with her again.

14. I purchased a Soom Chalco from elshe, the transaction went great and I couldn't have asked for better! Thank you so much! :)

15. I purchased soome galena from elshe. She was a pleasure to buy from, she is very nice and kind,the doll packed up nicely and safe. she also introduced our local forum to me, great thanks. the deal had a great price, and she's very patience to me during the deal. everything with this deal is perfect and I am looking forward to buy something from her again^^

16. Elshe purchased a doll from me and the transaction was overall very pleasant!:) Quick payment and good communication. Thanks again!

17. I purchased a Minifee Ryeon and she was shipped super fast and she is just perfect!! Thank you so much!!

18. I purchased a Soom Sov from elshe and couldn't be happier! She responded promptly to my messages, was friendly and agreeable, and worked around my payment schedule. Thanks so much!!

19. Second time buying from Elshe, still a perfect seller :)

20. I bought a Soom Mylo from Elshe awhile back. Communication was a little shaky, but she was nice and my girl arrived in great condition. I would deal with her again :)