1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SakraMikado

Feb 19, 2011

1. My thread for transactions.

2. Flakey Feedback:
      On 3-11 SakuraMikado contacted me about some YoSD clothing and asked me to bill another user. I told her I did not do 3rd party payments or shipping, supplied her my PayPal information and offered her payment through check or money order if she did not have PayPal. She responded she understood and she'd send payment and provided her shipping address. On 3-12 I received payment with an address on the PayPal account that did not match what she'd supplied. I notified her that as stated on the 11th, I would not ship to an address other than what the PayPal account showed as this was part of PayPal's protection policy and asked if she wanted it shipped to that address or if a refund and alternate payment method was needed. On 3-13 she requested a refund and said she'd pay a different way. I told her I would allow her 3 days to make payment and shipping arrangements. She then responded that she no longer wanted the items since I would not accept the 3rd party payment. I'm leaving flakey feedback since she agreed to payment and shipping terms, sent payment through a 3rd party (after being informed it was not accepted), requested a refund for alternate payment and then declined to complete the transaction.

3. SakuraMikado bought a pair of acrylic Dollmore eyes from me. She kept up quick communication and the transaction went relatively smoothly (the only bump being just waiting for money to transfer to her PP balance so she could pay me). Would do business with again.

4. SakraMikado joined our beginners crafting swap and kept up with the thread when we requested people to send in there status. I would happily work with her again as a swap coordinator.

5. SakuraMikado commissioned a faceup from me for her Lati Yern faceplate. Communication was great, and payment was prompt. I would recommend her as a buyer. ^^

6. SakuraMikado bought a leeke body and dollmore head doll from me. Communication was good and she was patient while I got the payment and the doll shipped. Paid quickly and overall a good transaction~

7. Sold a pair of "blind" eyes to SakuraMikado. She paid right away and patient to wait for the payment to clear before I mailed them out.

Thank you!

8. I did a trade with SakuraMikado for a pair of eyes. Communication was great! Would work with again.

9. SakuraMikado commissioned an outfit from me. Communication was nice and she paid right away! I would love to work with her again.

10. SakuraMikado bought a black lolita dress from mee. Communications was good and she was very patient while we waited for the balance to clear before I mailed out her dress! A very nice person to work with!

11. I sold a msd sized shirt to SakuraMikado! Transaction was good, she has good communication and let me know when it arrived! She paid through an e-check, it arrived to my paypal account with no problems, I would do business with her again!

12. SakraMikado joined my "whats your doll`s element" Swap and was a pleasure to have as part of my swap! Every was done on time, she made 2 cute outfits for her partner and sent all kinds of goodies! Would love to have her join another one of my swaps!! highly recommend! thanx for taking part in my swap ^_^

13. I recently sold a little hat to SakraMikado. Wonderful transaction! Communication was prompt and friendly, plus she paid quickly. SakraMikado was also kind enough to let me know when the hat arrived to her. Highly recommend, and I would love to sell to again in the future if given the opportunity. :)

14. SakuraMikado was a participant in my Resinsoul swap.

She sent her partner a nice gift.

She mailed on time and is a pleasure to work with.

I recommend her a a swap participant!

15. SakuraMikado run the recycle swap. It was great fun. Comunication was nice and fast. Nicely partnered, and timely updated.
      I'd love to participate in another of Sakuras swaps^^.

16. was in my first swap/eye swap and SakuraMikado sent me a very well packed pair of a gorgeous sea blue-green 18/20mm!i would highly recommend joining/being in a swap with her anytime!thanks a bunch for the eyes!^^

17. SakuraMikado took part in my Eye Swap and she was great to have in the swap! the eyes were sent on time and i was notified when the eyes came in. Thanx for take part in my swap!! ^_^

18. I purchased a BBB Isabella from SakuraMikado and everything went perfectly! Despite a hurricane she still send super fast and was even nice enough to include lots of cute extras! Thank you so much for such a nice transaction ^_^

19. SakuraMikado commissioned me for two MSD outfits. She sent payment along with her fabric and good instructions/references for what she wanted. She was such a patient soul while I struggled with the commission and two jobs that had me working 7 days a week. Her messages were always prompt and positive, so it was a pleasure to work with her. Thank you!

20. A+ as a great buyer. Very friendly communication as well. ^__^