1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sion

Jan 27, 2011

1. Hello.

If you have been making deals with me, please give me feedback.

2. I selled a head to sion, she is a wonderful and so nice person!transaction was perfect!payment quick!!I recommend
      thank you^^

3. I sold Sion a horned Heliot head recently, she was very quick with payment, communication was very good, she let me know as soon as the head arrived, and was excellent to deal with overall!

4. Sold 2 sets of customised handmade fur wigs and tails to Sion. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

5. Sion bought my Soom Galena head. Great buyer! Clear and friendly communication, and payment was sent very quickly. Would be happy to do business with again.

6. Sion bought my Chalco head. Fast payment and great communication. Would definitely deal with again. ^^

7. Sion had bought dresses from my workshop for fourth time ^^ Thank you so much ^^
      Very clearly order ask ( for Commission) and then I could working for her as better
      Kind customer and nice patient for waiting ^0^
      Hugs ~~

Nalisinko Workshop

8. Sion bought a Soom head from me and was wonderful to do business with! Fast communication and payment, thank you so much!

9. I bought a dollheart hat from Sion. The communication was wonderful and Sion was very pleasant to work with! The hat arrived in perfect condition and was absolutely adorable! I would buy from this seller again for sure!

10. I ordered an angora mohair wig from Sion.
      She gave me good, clear pictures immediately after she finished the wig.
      Shipping was quick, and the wig arrived well packed.
      I'm still amazed about the quality of the wig, it's just perfect!
      Amazing transaction, thank you so much!

11. Bought a pair of 70cm pants from her on the MP. They were well packaged and shipped fast! She included a pretty card that I have hanging over my desk now :) I would definitley buy something from here again, no questions asked!

12. Sion bought a light violet Soom Arkose from me! She was great with communication and payments and understood how worried I was when I shipped him overseas. I couldn't ask for a better transaction - everything was perfect! Thank you so much for giving my Arkose a loving home. :D

13. I purchased a Supia Hamin head from Sion and it arrived today wonderfully packed, as described and on time. I am delighted with the purchase. Thank You! [h=2][/h]

14. I purchased an angora mohair wig from Sion.
      She was able to ship the wig almost immediately, and it arrived quick and well packed (with a lovely card).
      I could not be more pleased with this wig!
      Thank you so much!

15. I bought wings and fairy legs from Sion, and I love them. The whole time Sion was kind and quick and working with me on everything. I look forward to doing business again in the future :)

16. I had an angora wig commission handled by Sion. She is simply amazing; extremely prompt with PMs, extremely kind and thorough. She was also very patient while I had to find an appropriate tape measure to get all the necessary measurements. The quality of the wig is just amazing, so soft and natural, it's perfect for my girl:) Sion also was able to work very quickly on getting my commission made and shipped, I think she was able to get it done in a week or so. I'm not sure if that turn around time is going to be the norm in the future for such a talented wig maker, but I found myself very lucky that it turned out that way for me. I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a beautifully hand-crafted angora wig. Thank you so much:aheartbea

17. I ordered an angora wig from Sion. Sion was extremely quick in making the wig, gave me a good clear picture after it was finished, and shipped quickly. The wig was made exactly to measurements and is a perfect fit, and the quality is just stunning. The wig is amazingly soft, and I also love that the wefts are sewn onto the wig rather than glued; it makes the wig more versatile and also easier to store.
      Sion is by far the most talented mohair/angora wig maker I've commissioned, and I recommend her to anyone who wants a soft, realistic and beautifully crafted wig.
      Thank you so much, my girl looks stunning in it :)

18. I purchased a little pair of shoes off Sion. She is an honest seller and kept in contact until item arrived. I would definitely recommend her.

19. I ordered angora wig from Sion. All the communication went fast and really well. The wig came fast and is absolutely perfect :aheartbea Really recommed

20. I have sold two soom Heads to Sion and she was so kind and serious buyer! Paiement done fast and communication so nice!! Really a great buyer, thank you so much!