1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for silpy

Jan 19, 2011

1. Hello, this is a feedback thread for silpy. welcome. :3
      If you have had a transaction with me please leave feedback here.
      Thanks!

2. I bought a Fairyland Minifee body from Silpy. She let me have a short layaway and shipped the body as soon as the last payment cleared. She was extremely communicative and amazing at getting back to my PMs.
      HIGHLY recommended.

3. I bought the Kayan head from Silpy. Everything was fine and fast. Silpy was online everytime when needed and answered all my questions before I bought the head!

4. I bought the Dollshe Hound from Silpy and everything went perfect! Silpy allowed to take a short layaway, kindly paid the costs for shipping. The doll was well packed*and sent in time. The responses to the PM was always fast. I have only positive impression of*this seller and*I would be happy to deal again.

Thank you so much! You are wonderful person to deal with ^__^ :aheartbea

5. Flaky feedback for Silpy:

I enquired about buying her SD13 Suigintou body on 9th June. I received a reply on 14th June telling me the body was already on layaway. I was disappointed, but accepted this.

On the 16th June, I receive a PM from Silpy saying;
      I responded today, as soon as I read the PM, because I do want to still buy the body Silpy is selling. However she replied telling me that she had sold the body to someone else. Silpy didn't even give me 24 hours to reply after telling me that the body is mine to buy if I still want it.

I cannot recommend Silpy as a seller.

I respect that sellers might have a number of people interested in their item, but it is not responsible to offer something to a buyer without waiting for that buyer to respond.

6. I bought a doll from Silpy. Communication was quick and friendly. The doll was shipped out immediately and arrived in great condition. Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction! ^^

7. I purchased a Crobidoll Soi from silpy.

She is a fantastic, trustworthy seller who was easy to contact and made the whole transaction very pleasant and simple.
      She also sent the doll out in super-fast time, and I couldn't be happier with her!

Thanks so much! :) :aheartbea

8. Hi all! I bought a Body from Slipy on layaway. She was very nice and understanding, also very patient! communication was GREAT! Shipping was also perfect! Great person to work with! I would definitely work with her again!! <3

9. Bought a Dollshe Bermann from silpy. I had it on layaway, she was very accommodating, and is a great person to deal with! Would deal with again! Thank you so much!!!:aheartbea:aheartbea

10. Bought a beautiful dress and kimono from silpy. She was a joy to deal with, shipped so fast the package arrived in only three days, and the quality of the clothes was outstanding. I would recommend her without hesitation. Thanks!!

11. I purchased a Wig Wing wig from silpy. Communication was excellent and friendly, very quick shipping. I'm really happy with the wig, I'd intended to purchase it from Wig Wing directly so was really glad to find one on the MP! I would definitely deal with silpy again :goldstar

12. I bought some wigs from silpy. well-packaged, in good condition, and arrived quickly. thanks!!

13. Silpy bought MSD Yuni head from me. She is very quick in payment, great communication and even take the time and notify me receiving MSD Yuni safely, couldn't ask for more!! Thank you so much for such a wonderful smooth transaction, definitely will deal with Silpy again and highly recommended her!!:D

14. I bought a Volks YoSD Ayumu from Silpy! It was a wonderful transaction, communication was great! She's very nice and polite, and Ayumu was shipped the next day I sent the payment. ^^
      He arrived fast and safe, with his face-up in good condition and he was also in good condition even for the first edition of Ayumu! x3 I am very happy with this transaction and would definitely deal with Silpy again. :3

She's a great seller! Thank you! :)

15. I bought dollflower eyes from Silpy! She was very nice and friendly! quick shipping and quick arrived.

16. I purchased from Silpy. She was extremely kind, patient and helpful. Thank you so much!

17. I bought a Volks Olivia Morgan SD16 Body from Silpy on layway. PMs were always friendly! She sent the body out quickly. Body is exactly as described - in perfect condition^^ It was a very pleasant transaction. Thank you so much!

18. I bought SD16 body form Silpy.
      It was wonderful transaction, nice communication and fast shipping.
      Highly recommend and thank you so much again ^^

19. I bought a Volks outfit from Silpy and this was such a nice transaction. Communication was friendly and she always quickly answered my pms. Shipping was very fast and the outfit was well packaged. Silpy kept me informed with the time of shipping and tracking number. Everything was perfect! Thank you so much Silpy! - Barb in MA

20. I bought a Volks SD13G body from silpy. She shipped the doll out quickly, is friendly and easy to communicate. Very recommended!