1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for thepeachpeddler

Jan 7, 2011

1. This is the feedback thread for thepeachpeddler (Christie)

I appreciate your feedback and will leave feedback for all of my completed transactions.

Thank you :aheartbea

2. thepeachpeddler bought an Ante multihead from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the head arrived. Communication was always prompt and polite. I would do business with again.

Thanks so much for the great transaction.

3. Christie bought my Pukifee Luna Alice Fullset. ^^ She was new to the Marketplace, but I must say she's one of the most reliable buyer I've ever met. Paid on time, replied fast to all my PMs, and is very patient and understanding... I couldn't ship Luna as soon as the payment was cleared because I went out of town. Had to keep her waiting for a few days... ^^;; I'm really sorry for the wait! But as soon as I got back home, I shipped the package. She let me know when the package arrived, which was super fast by EMS (surprised me as well!)~ ^^ All in all, this is such a wonderful transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you for adopting my Luna! ^^

4. I just purchased a BW Littlefee Bisou from thepeachpeddler. Communication was wonderful and shipping was super fast!
      Thanks so much for helping to fulfill one of my dolly dreams *hugs* :aheartbea

5. Positive Feedback

thepeachpeddler bought a Volks YoSD slip and panties set from me. She paid right away and stayed in contact with me all throughout the transaction. I originally thought I wouldn't be able to ship the item for a few days after she made payment and she was very understanding of the possible delay. She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. She was a joy to do business with, I really hope to do business with her again in the future! You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with thepeachpeddler, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

6. I bought a ltf bisou from thepeachpeddler and the transaction was fantastic. Great and friendly communication, would deffinately work with again! :)

7. I bought her a pukifee luna, and all perfect!! Fast shipping, excellent comunication, and very very friendly!!!

8. Positive Feedback
      I am very happy with thepeachpeddler! she sold a darjeeling Puki! realize the same day payment she sent it to Spain! 3 days only so long coming! the Puki is beautiful and is in perfect condition! I love makeup!
      thank you very much!

9. thepeachpeddlar purchased a realpuki outfit from me. It was an excellent transaction in every way - friendly messages, immediate payment, and she let me know as soon as the package arrived. Truly a pleasure to do business with and highly recommended! :)

Thanks so much!

:daisy

10. Sold a LTF hoodie to thepeachpeddler and transaction was great! She paid quickly and was pleasant in all communications. Highly recommended!

11. I bought a Yo-sd wolf outfit from thepeachpeddler. She was lovely to deal with and the item was sent really quickly. I would recommend her as a seller :)

12. I bought a pair of yoSD snow boots from thepeachpeddler. She replies and ships really fast. A very pleasant transaction.

13. Bought some clothing from her and they arrived in wonderful condition and fast! Very nice and quick communication!

14. Thepeachpeddler bought a little realpuki SoSo from me and she paid super fast and had very good communication. <3

15. Christie purchased a LTF magnet plate from me and she was excellent to work with! Great communication and prompt payment. I highly recommend her to anyone considering doing business with her! Thank you!

16. :thumbup
      The most WONDERFUL transaction!
      Thepeachpeddler has bought my Ozzy's Judy Bambicrony Limited Edition.
      Excellente communication and very fast payment.

I know that Judy will have the best mommy of the world!

Thank you Thepeachpeddler!

17. The Peach Peddlar bought clothes from me and it was a wonderful transaction ! Chris is very friendly and a great communicator, she paid promptly and I highly recommend her ^_^

18. Chris bought a doll from me and she was wonderful to deal with. She paid fast, great communication and she let me know when her doll was home. The transaction went very smooth from the beginning and I would highly recommend he to anyone. Thanks Chris !

19. thepeachpeddler bought an outfit from me. It was nice to deal with her because she was quick in making payment and friendly in communication. I'm happy with this transaction. Thank you very much!

20. Christie bought my LTF Luna sleeping fp. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with! Thanks!