Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dollmore Judith Girls discussion part 1

Dollfies-crack is cheaper Chehime's Avatar

Dollmore Judith Girls discussion part 1

I saw these girls this morning and I like them! They have the same bustyness of the the newer DM girls.

So, let's discuss I can't be the only one who loves them!

...Mod Note...

Company Website:
    http://www.dollmore.net/

Dollmore Judith Girls discussion part 1:
    http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?418246
    Last edited by ginarolo; 11-24-2012 at 09:10 PM. Reason: adding links

Carmine Rojas, available now on Amazon
    Wordpress
    Facebook

The Ultimate Corrupter. Knitting Dragon's Avatar
    Ok, Got some answers about our questions. Convo over Yahoo IM.

knitting_dragon
    Hi, I have a few questions regarding the new Judith line. The first is when will there be non LE dolls out for the new line? Second: Can we get more pics of her pose-ability? And third: will the body be available separately?
    Jee mon
    1. It will be continue released in LE edition
    2. maybe.. you can see it in next LE edition. ^^
    3. sorry, it's not possible as you wanted.
    knitting_dragon
    Thank you for answering my questions.
    Jee mon
    thanks for your interest~~
    Happy new year!
    knitting_dragon
    Happy New Year to you too!
    Jee mon
    Mimi (RS Ju) Dar (MNM Grell) Risha (60cm Obitsu Haruka)

Ask me about the Omaha Boards.

In this world of uncertanty we share a common thread, Shall we spin some more?
    Sarah E. Green.

Hey guys, I was browsing DollMore today when I saw something that might be interesting.

The two-part chest joint design the Judith girls have is also used by DollMore's Dear Doll line (Their new Yo-SD scale dolls). You can see on the Bomi page. It looks like the over-all joint system works really well.

Other than the fact that I really want a Dear Doll Apple now, too, this looks really promising for what DollMore has planned!

Nothing too extreme, but there are a couple more Judith posing photos here

Really the sculpt reminds me of the older DM kids. I don't think it's a new artist or outside studio, her face has the 'Dollmore style'.

It does usually take a while for DM LE's to sell out- I imagine the performance of these two will determine if we get any more Judith...

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Diurnal-Hime View Post
    Wow, that's new. I thought if the doll was a LE, they would come sanded. My LE Asha came sanded. Did they change that recently? And Milkyushigirl, I want to see both of your new girls when they get here!!!
    The Glamour Eve come sanded I think, tho Judith do not. Maybe to much to do it with out paying extra since she is triple jointed, meaning more to sand. And yes darling you can see my girls when they get home. Waiting is killing me slowly X_x
    At home- Lilica (MNF WooSoo Female Elf Vampire), Pie (Leeke Dodo Head/ LatiBlue body), Pio ( Unoa O Face), Morgan ( Dollmore Glamor Eve Noir Hosoo), Vanity (Soom Adamelli), Belladonna (LeekeWorld WS Mikhaila), Blood( Leekeworld Tan Mikhaila), Leiko (Leekeworld WS Pumpkin Ent Pink Blushing) and Starie ( Dollmore Judith Gossip Zinna White)

It's $35 for partly blushing (Hand, Feet and Bust). My girl is getting sanded and partially blushed .
    Last edited by Milkyushigirl; 02-10-2011 at 08:43 AM.
    At home- Lilica (MNF WooSoo Female Elf Vampire), Pie (Leeke Dodo Head/ LatiBlue body), Pio ( Unoa O Face), Morgan ( Dollmore Glamor Eve Noir Hosoo), Vanity (Soom Adamelli), Belladonna (LeekeWorld WS Mikhaila), Blood( Leekeworld Tan Mikhaila), Leiko (Leekeworld WS Pumpkin Ent Pink Blushing) and Starie ( Dollmore Judith Gossip Zinna White)

First here, I think
    You can see my box opening here:
    http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...16#post7451716

A taster for you here - Judith strips off, baring her unblushed bosom:

BAD WOLF Unresolved Transactions Fangtasia's Avatar
    Do MSD wigs fit her well? I have *nothing* in MSD size, and I want to gather some options while I wait for her to arrive.

Where the heck is the "like" button on this thing?
    My Etsy Store * David Tennant Head * Eyes/Wigs * Clothing/Shoes

I have her wearing the only 7/8 wig in my house since she comes with a wig cap (which I've never had one of before). It fits super well while she's wearing the cap but falls right off if she's not wearing it. I've just put in a Leeke blind wig order for her

Hey Milky what is a lamb ears wig anyhow? pic link for me?

Quote Originally Posted by elsii View Post
    I have her wearing the only 7/8 wig in my house since she comes with a wig cap (which I've never had one of before). It fits super well while she's wearing the cap but falls right off if she's not wearing it. I've just put in a Leeke blind wig order for her

Hey Milky what is a lamb ears wig anyhow? pic link for me?
    Here is a lambs ear wig. I got mine in off-white color-

Had doll, had camera even--no wig except the mohair allergy-causing thing. I'd packed them up & forgotten to put the wigs into my car.
    When I got the short fluffy pink wig on her, it was too dark for decent photos (it was a dark & windy night ). However, that is a perfect wig for her.

ETA: The wigs I tried were 6/7. They're tough to get on over the wig cap, but stay on like nobody's business once they're on.

When did she turn into Marilyn Monroe, though? I had thought her more brash, but she has several angles which show her all triste. The doll isn't Marilyn Monroe, but several of her outfits and aspects of her character will be. Darn, I'll have to make or find a wig like Miss Monroe's hair.

I have to make up other clothes, too, despite Dollmore's kind including of a second outfit.

And maybe I'll find out her name some time.
    Last edited by Ann in CT; 02-15-2011 at 06:20 AM. Reason: add wig info

Oh wow that is a cool wig Milky!
    I took a couple more snaps of Zinna today.
    Yes I know, I know black and white is cheating

EDIT: For gallery post click me
    Last edited by elsii; 02-17-2011 at 08:35 PM.

More spam is okay, right?

Oh yay elshe! Damn girl you got some good dolly taste you will love her. As for clothing... Long legs, skinny hips and giant jugs. Ok well the hips are only skinny in comparison to her bust. I thought maybe she would be able to wear JID clothes but they're too big in the hips for her. So far I have had my girl wear MNF boy pants which fit like a dream until she sits down and displays her tooshie to the world , a BFC Inc top which is fine enough, and most recently a Tonner dress. That's the sequined one you can see her in in the picture above. Now that was a challenge squeezing her into that but I think the look is worth it I do have a lack of clothing in this place so I shall have to invest in some soon. I might have to do a clothing montage shoot with her this Friday Ok, ramble over.

I'm still lacking in the spam department, I got two heads back from faceup last night - something I've never had the pleasure of before so was totally distracted and haven't taken any more pics of Zinna yet... but I don't think I've posted this one before. And I promise that's the last one I will post from this photoshoot

Also, elshe, check out my box opening thread to see her in the minifee pants and BFC inc shirt... I've only had her in the two outfits so far and I'm not sure she's found her look yet.
    must. buy. new. clothes.

Fang, Milky - Tomorrow's the day! I can smell it... shipping notices for both of you I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjay View Post
    Great to see the dolls coming home. I love her body, but I prefer dolls without teeth so am hoping Dollmore will bring out other heads in this range.
    I actually asked Dollmore the other day if they plan to release any more Judith girls in the future. I'm in the same boat as you! I love the body but not the head. Here's what they said:

Quote Originally Posted by Dollmore
    Hi~ customer^_^

yes, The Judith girl New head will be released after some months. ^^

Thanks for your interest~
    Dollmore JEE =))

got some information guys! i dont know if any of you know already but any of the clothing items on dollmore can be customised for judiths size (but add $10 USD to every item you have customised). This makes clothing easier, although a little more expensive ^^"

I'll see what I've taken once I'm home this evening.

V wants lots of 1950s clothes--I don't mean poodle skirts, but the more elegant stuff; regular dresses with straight skirts & suits & evening clothes, rather like Marilyn Monroe wore.
    I'm so glad I know of the http://vintagesewing.info/index.htm. The site doesn't actually have 1950s books on whole outfits, but has several for 1940s, which I can & will modify.

My just-started thread may be found at http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...99#post7536099

Holy cow I picked up my Judith, who I have decided to name Roma, this morning and she's suddenly decided she wants to be floppy as all heck!
    So I will be spending the rest of the morning hot glue sueding her back to her original posing glory

Quote Originally Posted by Fangtasia View Post
    Not yet... *sigh*
    Hey, would you mind taking a couple of measurements for me? I need the length of her leg from her waist to her ankle, her inseam (the, um, other side of her leg to her ankle), her arm length and her wrist size. Hopefully I can make at least a few things for her before she arrives... Thank you! Inches or cm is fine.
    Waist to ankle: 26cms
    Inseam: 20cms
    Arm: 13cms (is there such a thing as an inseam for an arm? if there is it's 11cms)
    Wrist: 4.5cms