1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jen9cutie

Dec 24, 2010

1. Please post feedback for jen9cutie here. Thank you!

2. I forgot to include that since I am a new seller, I don't have any feedback yet, but I do have excellent feedback on eBay under the same username: jen9cutie

Thank you! :)

3. Bought a a doll head from me. Paid fast, good communication. Would deal with again.

4. I bought a little Volks Yosd outfit from jen9cutie, and it is super adorable. Great seller with excellent communication! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks :)

5. I sold an outfit to jen9cutie and everything went well! Fast payment & friendly communication, couldn't ask for more! I'd love to deal with her again in future. Thanks!

6. I bought a cute little Volks outfit and underwear set from jen9cutie. She shipped the items uber fast....despite it being the Christmas holidays.... and they were very well packaged. The clothes are adorable and I would happily buy from her again without hesitation.

Thank you jen9cutie for a great transaction :D

7. jen9cutie sold her Pukifee Luna Basic to me. She was very friendly and communicative and shipped Luna off the dary after I paid. She arrived not even a week later, very fast - She was well packaged and even had bubblewrap on her in her Fairyland box. Doll is exactly as she said - mint condition and the extras she gave were beautiful.
      Thanks so much for the wonderful transaction!

8. Bought a cute YoSD outfit from jen9cutie and it was a great transaction with fast shipping and good communication. Thank you! :D

9. Had a perfect and super friendly transaction with jen9cutie. Received super quick payment and had great communications. I reccomend her highly for any transactions. Thanks so much jen!

10. I bought a puki puki from Jen! Fast shipping + Great communication! thank you so much! :) it was a pleasure dealing with you.

11. I bought a ice cream outfit in pink for Latidoll from jen9cutie. She was very friendly and sent the item very quickly. The communication was great. A pleasure to do business with. *-*

12. jen9cutie bought some yo sd clothing items from me, she was a delight to trade with, paid super fast and we had lovely, friendly conversations. I would highly recommend her to anyone and hope we can do business again in the future :aheartbea

13. jen9cutie bought a rosenlied hoodie from me-- payment was very fast, great buyer! Thank you again!! :D

14. I bought a pkf luna from jen9cutie. It was all around a great transaction, she shipped super quick and the doll was really well packaged, I would totally deal with her again!

15. I bought a YoSD romper, communication was always excellent, shipping was super fast and all in all a great transaction.
      Thanks so much for a great transaction!
      -Pandora-

16. Jen9cutie purchased a pukifee ante from me. She is super sweet (Jen, but ante is too!), very friendly and quick with communication. Quick with payment too. :)

Thanks Jen!

17. jen9cutie bought a YOSD shirt from me, and she was great to work with again! Thanks so much :)

18. I purchased a PukiPuki Ruby from jen9Cutie. She was fantastic to deal with. She was very flexible with allowing me to do a layaway plan. She shipped the same day that I made my final payment and added extra shipping options that I requested. Ruby was very well packaged and exactly as described. Yay! :)

19. I bought a pair of yosd shoes from jen9cutie, was a quick and pleasant transaction
      Would recommend Many thanks :)

20. I bought a hoodie from jen9cutie. She was pleasant to deal with and the item arrived very quickly. Thanks!