1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ariel please :)

Dec 23, 2010

1. Your feedback here would be greatly appreciated :aheartbea

Thanks.

2. Ariel bought a rosenlied beige from me, and she is an awesome buyer! she's a total sweetheart; payment was fast and communication was awesome. i would not hesitate to get into a transaction with her. thanks so much, hon! highly recommended buyer! ^___^

3. Ariel participated in my Obsidius split and she was absolutely great to deal with. :)
      Fast and friendly communication, as well as fast payments.
      I would gladly do business with her anytime again. Highly recommended!

Thank you~! :)

4. I bought a handmade mohair wig from Ariel. She was wonderful to communicate with, she was quick on answering and seems like a really nice person! She shipped the wig the same day as I made the payment, so really fast shipping.
      The wig itself is absolutely gorgeous :D!! So soft and well-made! Simply one of the best wigs I've ever seen! I highly recommend you to buy from her ^^

5. I received leekeworld head with great face-up from Ariel.
      Ariel is excellent seller, I'm glad to work with she :)
      I was surprised with amazing face-up, it is jeweler work!!!

6. Ariel did a beautiful faceup on my Angel Of Dream Shi. She was lovely to deal with, gave me a time-frame and completed the work when she said she would. -And what a great job she did ! -She had fantastic ideas about Shi's character, and took them into account when she did his faceup. She kept me informed all the way through and I was absolutely delighted with the results: She is very talented indeed. I would highly recommend Ariel's faceups. They are very well priced for their fantastic quality. -Thanks Ariel !

7. Ariel painted two Chibi Unoa heads for me. She did an amazing job and captured the personality of each faceplate perfectly. I don't think Chibis are the easiest heads to work with and she went above and beyond my expectations. The quality of her work is fantastic and her communication was excellent througout the whole process. I could not be happier and if I need more faceups in the future I would not hesitate to work with her again. Highly recommended and many thanks Ariel!

8. Jane is fantastic! I asked Jane to work on a mod job for a sleeping head without eye bevels and she did it with such detail and precision. Her work is truly phenomenal! :D
      She always responded promptly and even helped me ship it out on a later date (by my request)! Will definitely do business with her again! :aheartbea

9. I purchased a Pipos Dark Cheshire from Ariel and it was a fantastic transaction. Quick replies, concise information and just lovely to talk to, I can't recommend Ariel enough to anyone wanting to purchase with them!!

10. Just perfect. One of the best face-up artists in my opinion. Communication was very nice and answers went always quickly.
      Shipping was super quick and the job is beyond words : she did a perfect face-up, just exactly what I had in mind (which was complicated)

11. I purchased a SWITCH Milhwa head from Ariel and the entire transaction was perfect! She was super quick to answer all questions and concerns, and just super lovely to buy from! Shipping was quick and the doll arrived to me packaged safe and secure!
      thanks again!

12. Ariel bought some silent paradise eyes from me and she was so sweet to work with! Thank you so much for
      being so kind and letting me know that the eyes arrived and work for you! <3 Thank you!!!

13. Ariel bought my Soom Mecha Angel Saiph. I had the pleasure of meeting Ariel in person and hope to continue to chat about dolls with her...lovely to find fellow doll lovers in NZ :)

Lovely lady, very nice to deal with.

Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy Saiph! :)