1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tetradeka

Dec 12, 2010

1. This is the feedback thread for Tetradeka :aheartbea

2. Tetradeka bought some items from me. The communication was great. She was friendly and fast at replying PMs, and made payment quickly. She also kept me informed when she received the parcel.
      Thank you very much Tetradeka!:)

3. Tetradeka bought Doll Eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to deal with.

4. Tetradeka bought Volks feet from me. She paid quickly, kept in great contact and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

5. Tetradeka and I traded heads, her Bellosse sleepy for my Kassia sleepy. Her communication was excellent and shipping was perfectly on time. No complaints here! I would do business with her again anytime! Thank you for the awesome trade! :)

6. Tetradeka purchased a pair of resin antlers from me. Communication was wonderful, payment was prompt, and she let me know when they arrived. I would sell to her again~

Thank you C:

7. Another great transaction with Tetradeka as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

8. I purchased a Half-Eyes Kassia head from Tetradeka recently! She shipped the head promptly and it was well and safely packed.

Thank you!
      Raven

9. Tetradeka bought violin from me, she is excellent buyer! fast transaction and fast respond too. She also contact me when the package is arrived. Happy to have deal with her and thank you so much ^^

10. I sold a Volks Daria to Tetradeka on layaway. She really was an absolute joy to deal with, kept in touch and made all payments on time or early. It was a fun and relaxing layaway for me and a great international transaction. I'm very happy to recommend Tetradeka and delighted that Daria has gone to such a good home!

:D:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

11. Tetradeka was my partner in the Fashion is Eternal Swap. She was so nice and the outfit she sent me is just gorgeous! Fabulous workmanship and it fits my girl so well. I would highly recommend her!

12. Always a pleasure to deal with Tetradeka as a buyer.

13. Another great transaction with Tetradeka as a buyer. Always a pleasure to deal with.

14. Tetradeka bought a fullset Volks Irvin from me. She was very pleasant, paid quickly and we maintained a good comunication throughout.
      We had a little bit of a misunderstanding with the fees, which could have been avoided if the payment had been sent as a "personal payment". However, we worked it out in the end. I feel satisfied with the transaction.
      Thanks for giving Irvin a wonderful home!

15. Tetradeka ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

16. I just bought a supia lina sleeping elf head from tetradeka and the transaction was perfect..shes very friendly...answered my questions quickly and sent her out super fast.
      I would certainly do business with tetradeka again

17. Tetradeka participated in my last Leekeworld GO and was lovely to deal with. she was friendly and prompt throughout our communications and posted payments in a speedy fashion. she let me know when her parcel had arrived, as well. i would totally deal with Tetradeka again and would recommend her. :D

18. I sold a body to Tetradeka
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got it
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you! *^_^*

19. I bought a Muse (Supiadoll) to Tetradeka. Transaction was perfect. Communication was great and the shippment was fast.
      Great seller!

Thank you!

20. I ordered a blushing and manicure commission with Tetradeka for my Feeple65 Chloe, and everything was just wonderful! Thank you for nice and friendly communication and for making my girl more beautiful! ;-)