1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for XiaoCream :)

Dec 9, 2010

1. Please state here if i have bought from you or sold something to you :fangirl: . Thank you!

2. It is my pleasure to be the first one to leave feedback for XiaoCream.
      XiaoCream bought a Volks doll from me and she was a good buyer. Despite this is her first transaction on DoA, the process went rather smoothly. Her communication is also excellent, she lets me know as soon as the doll arrived in her hands. Thank you very much for everything! :XD:

3. XiaoCream has been a wonderful transaction partner! She bought a Volks YoSD from me and we had great communication throughout the whole transaction. Thank you so much, dear!

4. I sold a Klesis dress to Xiaocream and she was very quick when paying and let me know as soon as she received the dress. Highly recommended to all. Thank you so much for everything.

5. XiaoCream bought a doll and dress from me on layaway. It was a very pleasant transaction and she was a wonderful buyer. Thanks for adopting my girl! :)

6. XiaoCream bought a YoSD outfit from me, and it was a pleasure as usual. Thanks so much! ^_^

7. XiaoCream bought a pair of eyes from me and yet again it was another excellent transaction!
      Thanks a lot! :XD:

8. XiaoCream bought a pair of volks Yo-sd option hands from me. Communication was great and payment was sent promptly! She also let me know when package arrive!:) Highly recommend as A++++ buyer! Thanks again for a wonderful transaction!

9. Sold Xiaocream some wigs - she kept good communication and paid quickly. Good buyer, thank you :)

10. Xiaocream bought some bibish boots from me,lovely buyer,many thanks,i hope you love them

11. Xiaocream bought a limited rosenlied dress from me,as before payment was quick and she let me know as soon as the item arrived,very smooth transaction,thank you

12. XiaoCream purchased a YoSD needlefelt bear hat from me.

Payment was prompt and the transaction smooth.

Thanks, and enjoy! ♥

13. XiaoCream was a participant in a swap I hosted, and she was very prompt and kind to everyone. :) Love to see her again.

14. Sarah commissioned 2 more faceups from me. She was very sweet and remains a great customer. :3 Fast replies, encouraging and nice.
      You can trust her entirely! Wouldn't mind another transaction at all. :3

15. I sold Volks FCS NO.5 boy to XiaoCream. She is polite and kind. Communication was good and payment was promptly :) highly recommended :)

16. Xiaocream bought some bibish boots from me,awesome buyer and paid promptly,thanks so much for letting me know they arrived safely,hope you enjoy them

17. Xiaocream just bought an SD16 body from me - the transaction was perfect - she paid straightaway and kindly let me know when the parcel arrived!

Highly recommend Xiaocream and would deal with her again in a heartbeat!

Thank you...:)

Alicex

18. XiaoCream bought Bluefairy Blossom Bud outfit from me.
      Transaction was smooth and fast. Communication was wonderful and friendly.
      Thank you so much!

19. I bought a Volks Lieselotte from XiaoCream, and is the best seller one could ever expect of. The communication was just great, while the transaction was very efficient and smooth. Also, she has such great personality, kind and patient, which makes me really enjoy dealing with her~"o((>&#969;< ))o"
      Thx again for everything!

20. I had a great transaction with XiaoCream
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!