1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ivory Stardust

Nov 27, 2010

1. I've bought a few things off the MP here and have been asked about my feedback thread, so I figured it was about time I started one. ^__^ So if I've bought anything from you and you happen to see this, please leave a message. Thanks!!

2. Ivory bought a DZ head from me, quick response time and very friendly. Good Buyer! : )

3. Great buyer...thanks!

4. Ivory bought some clothes for me and is a lovely buyer, fast payment, great communication really understanding ove christmas delays. I would happily do business with her again and recommend her to all <3
      Thankyou!

5. Ivory Stardust purchased a pair of marsh pants from me. Paid promptly, kept excellent communication and let me know when item arrived safely. Thanks so much!

6. Ivory Stardust bought a pair of SD13 pants from me. Payment was fast and she was very friendly and great to deal with. I would do business with her again! (: Thanks so much! &#9829;

7. Purchased an Obitsu head from ivory! Everything was extremely pleasant! Wonderful communication and speedy shipping. Thank you!

8. Ivory Stardust commissioned me to make a wool wig for one of her wonderful boys. A pleasure to talk to with great communication letting me exactly what she wanted. Ivory was prompt to pay and even let me know when the wig had arrived! I highly recommend Ivory to any seller/buyer/trader and would gladly do business with her again :)

9. Ivory Stardust purchased an sd v-neck tee from me. Payment was prompt and communication was always friendly. I highly recommend Ivory Stardust as a buyer.

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction. :)

10. IvoryStardust Bought a Preppy red and stripped msd shirt from me. She was prompt with payment and she was really friendly. I did how ever forget to give her her tracking number XD I am sorry about that, But glad she got the shirt in only a couple of days. I recommend buying and selling with her! She is one of those people that i would be glad to have business with again!!

11. Ivory Stardust bought a Cloud Strife Minimee head of me. Very polite, friendly, paid when she said she would. Great communication and she messaged me when she recieved the item :)

Great buyer, would love to deal with you again someday

Thanks again x

A+++++++++++++++

12. Ivory Stardust purchased a pair of SD pants from me and she was very nice and polite. She paid quickly and the communication was great. Thanks a lot ! :)

13. Did a nice trade with this seller. some doll clothing for one of there wigs. Wig arrived in wonderful shape and all would gladly trade with again.

14. Ivory Stardust bought a Doll Family Loong doll from me and it was a wonderful transaction! I would recommend her as a buyer any day!

15. Ivory Stardust bought a Dollmore shirt off of me. She responded quickly and paid quickly. She is a great buyer!

16. She bought my Ringdoll Pan on layaway and was an excellent buyer. Payments were regular and prompt and she kept in touch throughout. I'd recommend her to anyone and would love to deal with her again.

17. Just got a wig from Ivory Stardust and it arrived in only a couple of days and was in great shape! Definitely would deal with her again!!! She had great communication with me too :)

18. bought a wig from me paid fast and was super nice.

19. Bought a wig from Ivory Stardust for my Isar. She shipped it fast, it arrived well packaged and exactly as advertised. She was great to deal with and I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat! C: Great transaction.

20. Ivory Stardust purchased a wig from me with great communication, prompt payment, and notification of arrival. Excellent buyer.