1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

jedimarajade2 feedback

Nov 12, 2010

1. I appreciate feedback!:aheartbea

2. jedimarajade bought a couple of shirts from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

3. jedimarajade2 bought a wig from me and she was absolutely amazing to deal with. super friendly, really great communication, and fast payment. i'd definitely deal with her again!! thanks so much glad you guys like it!!! ^__^

4. jedimarajade2 purchased eyes from me. Quick payment & great communication.

Thanks

5. jedimarajade2 purchased white SD boots from me, she was friendly, communicative and quick to pay. She also made sure to let me know when they arrived safely. :) Great buyer!

6. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!
      [for MSD furwig and cellphone]

7. Positive!
      jedimarajade2 joined a Tata's GO I ran and was a great participant. She was friendly and paid promtply. She was also very kind and helpful about a small mix up!
      Thanks so much!

8. She is a fabulous buyer! She met me to exchange the items paid me then! Great transaction, I would totally do business with her again!

9. jedimarajade2 participated in a GO I ran for TATA's Paradise. Communication was great and she was an overall pleasure to do busniess with! ;)

10. jedimarajade2 bought a shirt fom me. Excellent transaction! I would like to deal with her again!
      Thank you so much!! *w*

11. jedimarajade2 bought an item from me - transaction went well.

12. Bought an item from me -- was an easy, enjoyable transaction all the way through. Plus, she's a total sweetheart. :) Thanks.

13. jedimarajade2 participated in my recent For My Doll Group Order, and she was great to deal with. Friendly communication, fast payment, and she posted in the order thread to let me know her order arrived. I'd gladly deal with her again anytime! :)

14. jedimarajade2 bought an SD shirt from me, she paid quickly and even let me know when the item arrived. I would definitely recommend this pleasant buyer!

Thanks again~ <3

15. i purchased a fur wig from jedimarajade2 everything was fast and easy ^.^

16. jedimarajade2 bought doll tights from me and she was a delight! Prompt payment and great communication, I would definitely love to sell to her again!

17. Fast payment, and she contact me as soon as item got here.

18. Jedimarajade2 participated in my M3 Studio GO. Communication was good, all payments were made on time, and I was informed when the parcel arrived. Made for a nice, smooth group order. <3

19. Sold a Dragondoll Di head to jedimarajade2. A wonderful transaction all around, she was a dream to work with. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!

20. jedimarajade2 commissioned me for some yukatas and a hakama set. Very lovely transaction; she was just a dear to work with and I would love to deal with her again. :)